#16 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

I wish SP could create a thread solely around his wife's tablescapes....I'll sticky the thread

hmmmm...interesting thought.......Huddlescapes.....

#17 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,690 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:54 PM

never seen the show

#18 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,766 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

TLC was actually a really good channel about 15 years ago.

of course that was also back when the history channel was more than "rednecks do their jobs", "two dudes swindle antiques from hoarders", "aliens did that poo", and who could forget "bald guy pays a gambling addict 1/4 retail value for great grandpa's revolver". so, ancient history.

That is god damned poetic, right there.

#19 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:57 PM

awww I remember when I was innocent of knowing what a tablescape was....good times...good times....A tablescape is a way for a woman to express herself by completely covering the entire table with things that actually don't belong on the table thus eliminating anyone's ability to eat at said table because to her, it has now become art......

Further, said table/art will be transformed from month to month to represent some theme that men cannot ever truly understand or even attempt to grasp. Additionally, said table will become a vehicle for that woman to shop in stores that men should truly never go into, so that she can continue to purchase items that will continue to cover the table and ultimately block anyone from using it...

Friends don't let friends wives be introduced to tablescaping, don't introduce your wife to tablescaping or you will be just as I am....not having eaten at either of my tables for three years, 7 months, 2 days, and 12 hours.....

#20 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

fug that tablescape poo...for the love of all that is holy....these same people probably wear ugly Christmas sweaters...and not trying to be funny with it :)

and I've seen one episode and couldn't stop laughing

Posted Image

#21 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,721 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

Even though that family is bit on the dysfunctional side it is still a loving family which is nice to see on tv

#22 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

Attached File  Untitled.jpg   494.71KB   1 downloads

#23 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,825 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

awww I remember when I was innocent of knowing what a tablescape was....good times...good times....A tablescape is a way for a woman to express herself by completely covering the entire table with things that actually don't belong on the table thus eliminating anyone's ability to eat at said table because to her, it has now become art......

Further, said table/art will be transformed from month to month to represent some theme that men cannot ever truly understand or even attempt to grasp. Additionally, said table will become a vehicle for that woman to shop in stores that men should truly never go into, so that she can continue to purchase items that will continue to cover the table and ultimately block anyone from using it...

Friends don't let friends wives be introduced to tablescaping, don't introduce your wife to tablescaping or you will be just as I am....not having eaten at either of my tables for three years, 7 months, 2 days, and 12 hours.....

my wife has a thing for knickknacks so I would classify her in the early stages.

you call it tablescapes, I call it that crap on the table.

#24 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

AHHHHHH CLUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,668 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

Wait I thought a kitchen table was for clean laundry, boxes of diapers, dirty clothes, and trash

#26 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,825 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

Wait I thought a kitchen table was for clean laundry, boxes of diapers, dirty clothes, and trash

I see your wife and my wife have been sharing tips.

#27 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,668 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

I see your wife and my wife have been sharing tips.

next you're going to tell me that the computer desk isn't for dirty kleenex, leftover snack foods, and food wrappers.

whatevs

and what the fug is Honey Boo Boo? Nevermind, I've managed to ignore it this long let's keep it that way

#28 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,592 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

I heard about this show for the first time on the morning radio show last week. For a while, I thought they were talking about some disney/nick show, or maybe Yogi Bear's buddy. Can't imagine I will ever watch it. I just can't see the appeal of watching the reality stuff.

#29 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

Posted Image

#30 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,825 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

Posted Image

so hawt.

if I were the dad, I would have gotten her pregnant much more than 4 times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com