Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigcatdaddy

Jabari Parker

62 posts in this topic

That's some exciting news. Glad to just have great talents in the Carolinas.

And he chooses Duke!

Just need Wiggins to go to UNC and continue their rivalry.

That would be awesome. Have Wiggins cut his list down?

Welcome to Duke Mr. Parker! Nice lineup next year with Cook, Suliamon, Hood, Parker, and Plumthree. Also Jefferson, Murphy, Jones, and Ojeleye coming off the bench.

That would be awesome. Have Wiggins cut his list down?

Everyone feels that it is between FSU, UK, and UNC.

I feel like by Duke getting Parker -- UNC's chances of getting Wiggins increased. They are the 2 best players to come out of HS in a long time and that kind of makes them rivals. If Wiggins wants to prove that he is the best then what better way to do it then to come to UNC and battle Parker?

Everyone feels that it is between FSU, UK, and UNC.

I feel like by Duke getting Parker -- UNC's chances of getting Wiggins increased. They are the 2 best players to come out of HS in a long time and that kind of makes them rivals. If Wiggins wants to prove that he is the best then what better way to do it then to come to UNC and battle Parker?

Going to FSU or UK and try to beat Duke.

Wiggins will be a Tar Heel mark it down. Let the Parker vs Wiggins rivalry begin!!!

Wiggins will be a Tar Heel mark it down. Let the Parker vs Wiggins rivalry begin!!!

If it doesn't happen how hurt will you be?

As a Tarheel I sure as heck hope so. Great addition for Duke.

Way to stay classy Carolina fans. I don't know why UNC fans are harassing him, he actually cares about his education, why would he come to University of Academic Fraud?

http://espn.go.com/c...cklash-decision

Among the hundreds of direct mentions at Parker's Twitter account (@JabariParker22) on Thursday, some couldn't resist criticizing and insulting the 17-year-old for his choice:

• "Ur a loser. Have fun not having a pro career after duke #dukesucks #UNC"

"committing to duke???youra joke. UNC is where it's at.....Hope you never get to the league"

• "Ungodly amounts of respect lost for @JabariParker22 tonight... Duke? Seriously?"

Other tweets contained profane language.

• Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts