61 replies to this topic

#16 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

Or with each other? Now that would be nasty. Why would wiggins want to go to unc. They suck

Yeah, UNC is teh worstz... just a terrible program

#17 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

Why would to superstars want to play on the same team is the real question? Can't tell if your last question was serious or not.

#18 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

Have you watched them play this year? They are not good.

#19 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

I have heard that Wiggins has family in North Carolina so UNC definitely holds the edge over FSU right now. Roy has also planned anther visit with Wiggins and plans to watch one of Drew's next games.

#20 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,742 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

Wiggins goes to either UK or FSU. I'll say UNC has about a 10% chance, but I haven't seen any "expert" say anything other than FSU/UK

#21 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

Wiggins goes to either UK or FSU. I'll say UNC has about a 10% chance, but I haven't seen any "expert" say anything other than FSU/UK

Wiggins coach has even said that UNC is the leader right now, so I don't know where you get your info from.

#22 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,929 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

Have you watched them play this year? They are not good.

Oh I didnt realize Wiggings would be committing to play with the team this year

Too bad, we could have used him

#23 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,742 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

Wiggins coach has even said that UNC is the leader right now, so I don't know where you get your info from.

Link?

And my info is from UNC message boards, as recent as tonight when some posters have admitted to being behind, but still in it.

ESPN Insider/Recruiting Nation...all 7 experts asked including guys like Telep picked either FSU or UK.

As I said earlier, link to this quote? Seems like Tar Heel fans would be a little more excited about "leading" for Andrew Wiggins, on both premium and free message boards.

#24 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,742 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

Btw, if you link to me IC, I will laugh.

#25 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

Link?

And my info is from UNC message boards, as recent as tonight when some posters have admitted to being behind, but still in it.

ESPN Insider/Recruiting Nation...all 7 experts asked including guys like Telep picked either FSU or UK.

As I said earlier, link to this quote? Seems like Tar Heel fans would be a little more excited about "leading" for Andrew Wiggins, on both premium and free message boards.

It's on IC. There is a guy in the area that Wiggins plays that is a high school coach and asked Wiggins coach who was the leader right now (the guys info was verified).

#26 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

Btw, if you link to me IC, I will laugh.

It is IC, there is a coach at Boyd who plays against Hunttngton that posts on IC.

#27 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,742 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Lulz. The guy was verified by who? People in the thread are questioning him. People have said similar stuff for years on all message boards. A lot of it during the Barnes recruitment for example on Duke boards, etc. Hell, even now with Jabari and people at his church telling people he's going to Duke. Message boards in general, are full of absolute idiots with a few smart guys. Random dude with 500 or so posts, basketball coach or not, who may be connected to Wiggins (if he even is), probably not a good source when compared to guys like Dave Telep, etc.

Wiggins may very well end up at UNC, and it would be the smartest play for him potentially...but please. Linking IC as evidence and calling someone out on their information while yours is only a free message board rumor? Just, lulz. Right now, I'll trust my premium information from recruiting analysts like Telep and Co.

#28 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

By the way both Paul Biancardi (the ESPN director of basketball recruiting) and Mike LaPlante said UNC is the favorite for Wiggins right now.

#29 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,742 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

I just saw where Biancardi did...but, unless something changed

Mike LaPlante

What makes him special: His deadly combination of skill and athleticism is without peer and shot him to the top spot in the 2013 class.

Freshman projection: Wiggins should be an immediate impact player, has the potential to be a first team All-American and is the odds-on favorite to be the No. 1 pick in the 2014 NBA draft.

Decision factors: Since he will have a winning influence wherever he goes, his choice may come down to whether he wants to follow in his father's footsteps (Florida State) or Michael Jordan's footsteps (UNC).

Prediction: Florida State

By ESPN math

4- FSU

2- UK

1- UNC

#30 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

I just saw where Biancardi did...but, unless something changed

Mike LaPlante

What makes him special: His deadly combination of skill and athleticism is without peer and shot him to the top spot in the 2013 class.
Freshman projection: Wiggins should be an immediate impact player, has the potential to be a first team All-American and is the odds-on favorite to be the No. 1 pick in the 2014 NBA draft.
Decision factors: Since he will have a winning influence wherever he goes, his choice may come down to whether he wants to follow in his father's footsteps (Florida State) or Michael Jordan's footsteps (UNC).
Prediction: Florida State
By ESPN math
4- FSU
2- UK
1- UNC

That was my fault, LaPlante said it would come down to UNC or FSU that's right.

So we got Telep, LaPlante, and Biancardi all disagreeing lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.