#46 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,540 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

Wiggins will be a Tar Heel mark it down. Let the Parker vs Wiggins rivalry begin!!!

#47 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

Wiggins will be a Tar Heel mark it down. Let the Parker vs Wiggins rivalry begin!!!

If it doesn't happen how hurt will you be?

#48 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,540 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

Pretty hurt :(

#49 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:47 AM

As a Tarheel I sure as heck hope so. Great addition for Duke.

#50 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Way to stay classy Carolina fans. I don't know why UNC fans are harassing him, he actually cares about his education, why would he come to University of Academic Fraud?

http://espn.go.com/c...cklash-decision

Among the hundreds of direct mentions at Parker's Twitter account (@JabariParker22) on Thursday, some couldn't resist criticizing and insulting the 17-year-old for his choice:
• "Ur a loser. Have fun not having a pro career after duke #dukesucks #UNC"
"committing to duke???youra joke. UNC is where it's at.....Hope you never get to the league"
• "Ungodly amounts of respect lost for @JabariParker22 tonight... Duke? Seriously?"
Other tweets contained profane language.

#51 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

Enjoy the Jehovah's Witness the year you'll have him dookies. Can't wait for Meeks to put his sch1ong on his forehead after he gets a taste of real college basketball from Carolina next year. #overrated

#52 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,893 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

Can Meeks even run up and down the court in Roy's system? Fat kid probably hasn't seen his sch1ong in awhile.

#53 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

Meeks is a prized prospect and some boards have him the #1C.

A state fan that doesn't watch basketball? #shocked

#54 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,893 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

A State fan who grew up a Duke fan in a UNC family, so I've kind of got a hold on a little bit of everything. Unlike you, who thought Texas was a good OOC game for example.

Also, some boards had Paige as the #1PG...how did that turn out?

You've proven you're a terrible troll and can't formulate an intelligent argument...what are you still doing here again?

#55 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,540 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

A State fan who grew up a Duke fan in a UNC family, so I've kind of got a hold on a little bit of everything. Unlike you, who thought Texas was a good OOC game for example.

Also, some boards had Paige as the #1PG...how did that turn out?

You've proven you're a terrible troll and can't formulate an intelligent argument...what are you still doing here again?

It was a good OOC test for UNC because UNC is not the prenial power house that is usually is. Any Carolina fan that said UNC deserved to ranked in the top 10 after all they lost last year is a flat out homer. Roy did the boys a favor in not making the OOS to hard on the Heels.

#56 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

Enjoy the Jehovah's Witness the year you'll have him dookies. Can't wait for Meeks to put his sch1ong on his forehead after he gets a taste of real college basketball from Carolina next year. #overrated

You are so stupid. I can't believe you're able to walk and breath at the same time.

#57 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

Why all the silly back and forth. Duke is on a huge upswing. #1 team this year, A top 2 recruit coming in who is a legit baller, and K can actually coach. As much as I love UNC, the Heels are in a bad spot. Unless they get Wiggins next year or someone this year actually develops into a star, its going to be hard to watch the team play. Zero fight in the Heels. They haven't had it since Psycho T. Roy can't coach, unless he has a top flight pg to run the team 100 miles an hour. He is stubborn as can be...why play Strickland and Paige at the same time? Why does Strickland shoot when he can't shoot? Why force the ball to JMM when the only move he has is a turn around jumper? PJ should be starting. He needs minutes to get going. The best starting 5 is Strickland, Bullock, PJ, Brice, JMM. They should get the bulk of the minutes.

#58 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

Way to stay classy Carolina fans. I don't know why UNC fans are harassing him, he actually cares about his education, why would he come to University of Academic Fraud?

http://espn.go.com/c...cklash-decision

People on the internet insulting others anonymously? DEAR GOD, the horror and shock is just too much

Now that he is in the public spotlight, its time to put his big boy pants on. Those insults were quite tame, only will get worse from here.

#59 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

People on the internet insulting others anonymously? DEAR GOD, the horror and shock is just too much

Now that he is in the public spotlight, its time to put his big boy pants on. Those insults were quite tame, only will get worse from here.

Wow I didn't know a 17 year old kid deserve ridicule from butt hurt fans. Good job of supporting being a pos .

#60 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

Those were the quotes that ESPN could actually write about. They said there were other quotes with profane language, I wonder how much more classy those were.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.