Photo
- - - - -

Greg Hardy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#13 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

Depends on the match up, but Hardy has played much better this season.

#14 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

We do try and move people around on the D-line. You never know who is going to line up where? And I feel it is because Rivera is STILL trying to figure out who can do what? And that is starting to get me more than a little concerned.

Is Rivera not happy with what he has? Or is he just tinkering? Either way, it seems counter intuitive to me. Put players in a position to succeed, give them some confidence, then play with the alignments. I just think he is doing some weird things.

Or, it just could be I have no clue. I would hate to think I am clueless, so I am going to question Rivera. Makes me feel better, even if I am still confused.

I think that having different packages for different situations is a great idea. You need guys who can play several positions instead of just one to have flexibility when injury hit s as it always does.

#15 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

Neblett is a better run support DT than Dwan, so yeah, I can't wait to get him back in there.

#16 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

Hardy is underrated..

#17 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

I think that having different packages for different situations is a great idea. You need guys who can play several positions instead of just one to have flexibility when injury hit s as it always does.

I agree with moving people around. It can cause mismatches, mistakes, and it allows us to keep other teams guessing.

I was confused the first time I saw CJ and Hardy playing DT, with Applebottom and Alexander at DE. I just did not think it was a good use of CJ. But the play worked. So what do I know?