Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCMunnerlyn1

Seahawks @ Panthers Game Thread

1,031 posts in this topic

Don't worry, guys, Wilson can't throw. All we have to do is stop Lynch and we'll win.

Not quite. We will also have to score another touchdown. We're struggling to even get to midfield today.

I sure miss our high scoring offense of last year, at least the games were fun to watch

I dont understand how you give up the double TE set, that gave us a top 10 offense last year, and completely dump all of that in the trash in favor of a shotgun read option base offense that fails every time. Chud should be fired this year.

1 person likes this

Is one offensive TD too much to ask? Come on!!!

nobody's on the same page today minds still in Atlanta they have giving up on Rivera

I hope they have given up on Rivera. I know I have. This guy is just Fox 2.0. Instead of seeing runs up the middle on 90% of first downs and draw plays on 90% of third downs, we get read-options in their places. Neither is effective. And I will say that even if we win this game somehow.

I dont understand how you give up the double TE set, that gave us a top 10 offense last year, and completely dump all of that in the trash in favor of a shotgun read option base offense that fails every time. Chud should be fired this year.

I don't understand why we don't use a double TE set with Barnidge....

At least last year we were competitive and fun to to watch

I don't understand why we don't use a double TE set with Barnidge....

Bc he makes Olsen look like a good blocker.....

Atrocious... that's the word of the day for this team. I don't care whose fault it is, I just want it fixed - Now!