Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

first preseason game is being played now

15 posts in this topic

Henderson is Brandon Lafell for the Bobcats.

Homers tend to always believe that they have a star player in the coming, bc they're "homers".

Too bad, they're average players only.

Take your UNc crap somewhere else. The Coaching staff obviously feel different about Hendo's potential.

Mullens look any better or did he still get most of his points taking jumpers?

Take your UNc crap somewhere else. The Coaching staff obviously feel different about Hendo's potential.

I love Duke also. I'm not a fan of one school. I'm more of a player's fan when it comes down to College.

Sure the coaching staffs here feels different about Hendo's potential bc it's the "Bobcats"! How'd you think Matt Carroll and Diop still has a job. I bet the staffs feel different about their potential also.

I love Duke also. I'm not a fan of one school. I'm more of a player's fan when it comes down to College.

Sure the coaching staffs here feels different about Hendo's potential bc it's the "Bobcats"! How'd you think Matt Carroll and Diop still has a job. I bet the staffs feel different about their potential also.

Because it cost money to get rid of them. The NBA has a thing called Guaranteed Contract. They still have to pay Diop and Carroll for 1 more season. They want to signed Hendo 2 different situations.

For the love of God, he is not even a UNC fan so there is no need to go bashing the Tar Heels. I for one can separate college athletics from professional sports.

I actually like Henderson because he has the do it mentality (like MKG): score, defense, rebound, etc...

I think we got a really solid young corp with Henderson, Biyombo, Kidd-Gilchrist, Taylor, Walker, Mullens, and Sessions.

We just need to add some superstars now.