Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why the HELL isin't Joe out there?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

He messed up one fuging night. And you take him out? Bench Captain then, bench James Anderson, bench hardy bench number 43 who I hate so much now. Unacceptable!

Posted

Joe is a cluster-f, "Caption" at least takes care of the rock.

I wouldn't mind seeing Joe cluster in some 4 WR sets however. Screen him ala Pilares last week

Posted

He messed up one fuging night. And you take him out? Bench Caption then, bench James Anderson, bench hardy bench number 43 who I hate so much now. Unacceptable!

I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

5 people like this

Posted

Adams deserves to be inactive a couple games

Posted

I agree with benching 43 (Naka) but I also agree with benching Adams. Mistakes are made across the board but we can not afford mistakes at the return position. Mistakes there gives away points far too easy and if we haven't had alternates getting reps in practice, a switch during the game may be unrecoverable. Also before you get pounded by Huddlers, click edit and change Caption to Captain.

Posted

Dog house

Turn the ball over like he did, most players end up off the field.

And since he can't contribute otherwise on offense or ST... Inactive.

Posted

He did the worst thing a young player can do in the NFL: Lost the trust of the head coach. Ron Rivera is absolutely unconvinced that he'll be able to cleanly field punts and kicks right now, so he's not going to waste an active roster spot on him.

1 person likes this

Posted

He messed up one fuging night. And you take him out? Bench Captian then, bench James Anderson, bench hardy bench number 43 who I hate so much now. Unacceptable!

I love how you edited "Caption" and still managed to spell Captain wrong a second time. Hah.

6 people like this

Posted

He messed up one fuging night.

I doubt the decision to inactivate him was based on one night's performance. He wasn't sure handed throughout preseason as well.

Bottom line - At this point, he is a liability at a position where we have other, more dependable options.

1 person likes this

Posted

He messed up one fuging night. And you take him out? Bench Captain then, bench James Anderson, bench hardy bench number 43 who I hate so much now. Unacceptable!

You are the reason we had a minimum amount of posts to start threads...

You could be legally retarded.

1 person likes this

Posted

This game is too important for that kind of risk. I will take less burst on the returns to retain the possession. With an offense like Seattle, we may be punted to often.

Posted

He turned the ball over in a game the team was beaten in every other aspect in. Before that game he was a productive player. This team isn't good enough to not take chances. Adams has talent as a punt returner. Put him in.

This is not a competitive football team. Let's let players grow and take chances.

2 people like this