Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

Why the HELL isin't Joe out there?

45 posts in this topic

Welp guys, Its time to hit the old soap bar in a sock trick on Rivera. He is gonna be inactvie once again.

Welp guys, Its time to hit the old soap bar in a sock trick on Rivera. He is gonna be inactvie once again.

Yay, less muffed punts.

Totally worth the bump...

Joe's future is in the WR position. I hope he's working on that.

He messed up one fuging night. And you take him out? Bench Captain then, bench James Anderson, bench hardy bench number 43 who I hate so much now. Unacceptable!

You got to wonder about how Adams feels when he sees the Cam fumble the ball 8 times this year and never miss a minute of game time.

You got to wonder about how Adams feels when he sees the Cam fumble the ball 8 times this year and never miss a minute of game time.

1st overall draft pick and the most important position on the offense

vs.

4th round draft pick at the bottom of the depth chart at a skill position.

how Adams feels doesn't matter for poo

Qb who handles the ball every snap vs punt returner who touches 5 or so times a game and has 3 fumbles in 14 total returns (punt and kick). That's not a valid comparison.

1 person likes this

its hard to succeed as a PR when there's ALWAYS two people in your face when catching the ball. I say that for every returner we have had in the past 5 years or more.

Get over it. You can't turn the ball over twice in a game like that. He'll another shot eventually, he's a rookie.