Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skew

Herm Edwards is an idiot.

93 posts in this topic

even if he had someone do it for him he would still be just as guilty as anyone else who hired someone to commit a crime.

Just wanted to chime in a little about the OP. I think Herm's comment was a good one. Vick's abilities could probably be very lethal in Carolina. It's a small market team so the media coverage would be somewhat lessened yet at the same time heighten the publicity of the team.

Based on just his physical talents (and that includes a lack of talent to play full time QB) Vick would be a good fit in Carolina and running the wildcat.

Super Bowl or not, I don't want him and agree with the statements made by Shew and others about how he's earned an 2nd chance but that doesn't mean a 2nd chance at the NFL. I also agree that Vick should/may end up spending more time in prison and deserves it. If he doesn't then let the CFL or UFL have him. But Goodell will win a lot of respect from me if he Pete Ross'es his ass and Vick never sees the inside of another NFL locker room.

...or the AFL, they need all the Pup...uh...er Pub, they can get right now.

• Topics

• I don't feel like we're a sleeper team. We are just mercurial as a franchise- up, down, and in the middle. I really do not know what to expect this year. As it's been said, the O-line is a big question mark. Our interior is good, but the tackle spot is a mystery. I wasn't and am still not high on the Lil Kalil signing, and not because of the contract. He has declined every year since his rookie year. Am I suppose to believe that he has really been chronically injured this whole time and now that he is here with Ryan he is suppose to magically be healthy and perform? I'm not saying it isn't possible- I'm not saying he's def going to suck either. I just have no clue. I think it's a big time gamble from Gman. I hope it works out. And I desperately want to be proved wrong about it too. I hope he fills the hole that's been there since Gross left as a long term solution. And the other thing that worries me is the coaching staff. Everyone talks about Shula but I'm not high on RR. He took zero accountability in his post season presser- as apposed to Gman who acknowledged his mistakes. I've never really liked him- I'm really wondering if Riverboat was just fools gold. He just feels like Fox 2.0- don't think he can get us a Lombardi- which is sad because I feel like our roster can. Again, I hope I'm wrong about this. These two things plus our division- The NFCS will be a dogfight this year. 
    • Yeah we fell asleep..the offensive like ducked and the secondary ducked til Bradbury and the other kid stepped up.. but season was done.. need a healthy o-Lind this year and execute or these new weapons are pointless

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle