Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herm Edwards is an idiot.

93 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Skew,

I have loved and lost too many dogs to count, however he has served the time he was convicted for.

I don't like the guy, but everyone gets a second chance, like it or not.

And I'm just saying he hasn't served all the time for the crimes he committed.

Sure, he deserves a second chance, as a garbage man. Not an NFL QB.

If a CPA committed fraud against his clients, he would not be allowed to be a CPA again.

Most people with high end jobs would not get their job back for committing the same fraudulent act.

Just saying.

Posted · Report post

That could be the worst comparison I have ever heard in my life.

Would you chop off your wiener and eat it for $5 ?

:confused:

oh please... it's just as incoherent of a question as your was, which was the point. Thanks for continuing and playing along. Vick had the same running game success as we have now.

You're implying that Vick would have a great chance to take us to the SB if we brought him in.

And based on real examples.... NO... it wouldn't happen. Since he tried and failed with a similar top running game...

I'm not even harping on the whole dog thing.. Vick won't lead us to the SB. We have a real life example of why not based on your own question..

Posted · Report post

They were saying what team has good management to handle vick and the wild cat..he said Carolina..we would never take him..but the guy did his time so I cant judge him..

Agreed..... Time served lesson learned. Anyone who can't forgive and move on needs to never, ever, never, ever, EVER do anything bad and ask for forgiveness or apologize again, cause they simply do no wrong.

Posted · Report post

While that may be true, the NFL allows murders to play without even a blink.

Many of which didn't serve a damn day in Jail.

_ray_lewis.jpg

Posted · Report post

Justify one crime by comparing it to something more heinous doesn't make it right or any more forgivable.

The fact that some guys get off for murder doesn't justify letting him off for his crimes. He did his time so he deserves to get out of jail. That doesn't mean he should be welcomed back into the NFL with open arms. He still has to prove that he is reformed, remorseful, and would not repeat that or any other crime.

Even after that he has shown himself to be a pretty poor leader, role model, and last I remember couldn't learn the West Coast offense in 5 years. Why is he all of a sudden a great athlete and good quarterback. He was mediocre at best. If Atlanta doesn't want him back, why would we????

And to your question I wouldn't want him on my team if it guaranteed a Superbowl. I wouldn't give him the sweat off my balls if he was dying of thirst. Of anyone in the NFL, I dislike him the most. That won't change no matter what he says or does.

Posted · Report post

oh please... it's just as incoherent of a question as your was, which was the point. Thanks for continuing and playing along. Vick had the same running game success as we have now.

You're implying that Vick would have a great chance to take us to the SB if we brought him in.

And based on real examples.... NO... it wouldn't happen. Since he tried and failed with a similar top running game...

I'm not even harping on the whole dog thing.. Vick won't lead us to the SB. We have a real life example of why not based on your own question..

I wasn't implying anything.

I was illustrating that many fans will do anything for a Superbowl.

Even cozying up with a someone with questionable morals.

Posted · Report post

I think the pats would be willing to take a chance on vick

Posted · Report post

I think the pats would be willing to take a chance on vick

Another reason to dislike NE. Sorry Fireball.:eek:

Posted · Report post

Leonard Little I agree, he shouldn't be playing if it were up to me. Ray Lewis was never convicted of anything in a court of law, so I can't really say anything about him.

But there are others that have been convicted of breaking laws that I think shouldn't be playing.

Again, Vick's second chance should be to go out in the real world and get a real job at McDonalds like every other felon in his position.

Posted · Report post

Also, he has not served any time for the stealing of pension funds from the people who worked for his MV7 company.

So saying "Let him play because he has done his time." is bullpoo.

Posted · Report post

I think it's a moot point, or is it muzzled. He ain't coming here.

Fortunately, that is the case.

Posted · Report post

Also, he has not served any time for the stealing of pension funds from the people who worked for his MV7 company.

So saying "Let him play because he has done his time." is bullpoo.

from what i've read that mv7 company was about as legit as those people telling me my car's factory insurance is expiring and i seriously doubt there were any real pension funds to be had.

the ajc did a huge write up about how he was basically broke when he got arrested.