Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just got kicked from chat for not worshiping cam newton..

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

i thought this was an opinion place where we could voice our opinions.just because i said that cam padded his stats last year late in the games and he was overrated i get kicked for it? gee wiz to many delusional people in the world today.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BeasonBeastingBacks' timestamp='1349648511' post='1937455']
Its not
you suck
worship Cam more
[/quote]
i shall not.he is a good qb.but he is no where near as great as many seem to make him out to be.at the moment he is just a tad above average if that.he still has a ways to go to be elite

Posted · Report post

Cam is NOT the problem

Posted · Report post

GTFO

Posted · Report post

You said that all Cam did last season was pad his stats late in the game which isn't true. Fug off.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Argus Plexus' timestamp='1349648689' post='1937489']
Cam is NOT the problem
[/quote]
have you watched many of his bad throws today? sure the wrs havent helped him in some cases.but he has made tons of awful throws today as well.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='relaximapro' timestamp='1349648733' post='1937495']
You said that all Cam did last season was pad his stats late in the game which isn't true. Fug off.
[/quote]
he did.late in the games last year he would pad his stats when teams were playing garbage time.this is what happens when fans make a player bigger than the team.every bad throw he makes is always someone else fault and so forth.the cam worshiping is sickening.he has done nothing to earn the respect yet.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Argus Plexus' timestamp='1349648689' post='1937489']
Cam is NOT the problem
[/quote]

He is certainly one problem when he can't make the touch throws or find the open receivers. That is sort of a big part of being a good QB.

Posted · Report post

I guarantee you got kicked from the chat by some sort of technical error.

But please make a thread to draw attention to yourself.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='tgrfan01' timestamp='1349648845' post='1937505']

he did.late in the games last year he would pad his stats when teams were playing garbage time.this is what happens when fans make a player bigger than the team.every bad throw he makes is always someone else fault and so forth.the cam worshiping is sickening.he has done nothing to earn the respect yet.
[/quote]

If you watched at all last season you would have seen that he got his numbers early and faded late in the game.

Posted · Report post

Cam may not be the problem but he definitely is a problem

He's got skill no doubt but his game is inconsistent at best and largely ineffective.

If not for some real studs on this roster we are not in any game so far. My opinion at this point is that the giants game is the only score that is truly indicative of how "good" this team is.

I do not expect us to win any more games.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolinarolls' timestamp='1349649182' post='1937553']
Cam may not be the problem but he definitely is a problem

He's got skill no doubt but his game is inconsistent at best and largely ineffective.

If not for some real studs on this roster we are not in any game so far. My opinion at this point is that the giants game is the only score that is truly indicative of how "good" this team is.

I do not expect us to win any more games.
[/quote]
exactly.he hasnt developed much.i am a huge panther fan.but i am not afraid to call it how i see it.the entire offense has stunk this season.not just the oc and so forth like many like to make it out to be.the oline isnt blocking well the rbs arent able to run due to this.cam has regressed.and the wrs cant catch to save their lives

Posted · Report post

that throw right there proves my point.thrown to the dirt

Posted · Report post

Cam is definitely a problem so far in this game.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='tgrfan01' timestamp='1349649753' post='1937640']
that throw right there proves my point.thrown to the dirt
[/quote]

Really sad. What the he'll are cams nut huggers gonna blame that garbage on. The kids head is off.

Posted · Report post

So the o line not blocking, the rbs inability to run and wrs dropping passes is Cams fault?

Posted · Report post

Cam is the problem can't read pro style defenses why you think they are running those awful college read option plays! :o

Posted · Report post

i dont know how people dont put most of the blame on Cam today. he has been awful.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Fox007' timestamp='1349649917' post='1937672']
Cam is definitely a problem so far in this game.
[/quote]
yup he has played today like the team has pissed him off or something.not to mention olson has been open all day and he seems for some reason not to want to go his way

Posted · Report post

Cam isn't clutch that's for sure. Anyone care to refute me on that claim???? No, because you f#cking can't! At least Jake could come from behind to win.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Miguel O'Hara 2.0' timestamp='1349649947' post='1937679']
So the o line not blocking, the rbs inability to run and wrs dropping passes is Cams fault?
[/quote]
no i said the whole team has been stinking today including cam.but many seem to only want to blame the coaches and give him a free pass.its like they worship the guy and act like he does no wrong.

Posted · Report post

banned for 1 day