Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith fighting with CB

51 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It was funny at first. But now its is getting old and stupid as fug. Whats wrong?

Posted · Report post

Uncalled for IMO

Posted · Report post

Keep bitching, bitch.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1349649237' post='1937558']
Keep bitching, bitch.
[/quote]
Keep losing .

Posted · Report post

smitty sucked tonight! worst game i seen from him in years.

Posted · Report post

he needs to knock that poo off

Posted · Report post

It's starting to look like compensation for lacking in play-making. I'm just saying.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Who gives a damn.

Posted · Report post

He talks so much poo and yells at everyone else when they play bad and then plays like poo. Someone needs to yell at Smith and call him out in the media like he does everyone else. I honestly don't see how he is a favorite to some fans.

Posted · Report post

the DB got into Smitty's head today

Posted · Report post

Totally uncalled for. If you want to do it early to get in their head and set the tone, OK. But when it gets in the way of you making plays and is detrimental for the offense, knock it off. He needs to get his head out of his ass and be a WR. Run your mouth AFTER a big play, not during the play.

Posted · Report post

I love Smith and his fire... But when you are not backing it up on the field you look like a fool. And by backing it up its not fighting your opponent.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SuperJTheGreat' timestamp='1349649977' post='1937687']
Keep losing .
[/quote]

Wait are you a Panther fan or Saints fan lol?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1349652984' post='1938061']

Wait are you a Panther fan or Saints fan lol?
[/quote]
Panthers bro.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SuperJTheGreat' timestamp='1349653032' post='1938073']
Panthers bro.
[/quote]

Haha then that response makes no fuging sense.

Posted · Report post

Yall would be frustrated too if you realized you are going to spend the rest of your career playing for a 4 win team.

Posted · Report post

It is getting annoying.

Posted · Report post

He's doing it every game now.

Today it got him a ten yard penalty. He should have had a couple of unsportsmanlike conduct penalties too.

Posted · Report post

It's tiresome. Definitely punk behavior...

Posted · Report post

I still love it. Love the intensity. Only player on the team that seems to give a poo whatsoever. I see more passionate play from the girl in RF on my Wednesday night coed softball team than I do from anyone else on the Panthers. Nobody cares. Say what you want about being composed, ill take a guy that slams his helmet when he fumbles the ball, knocks over a Gatorade cooler when he gives up a TD. Something. Anything. This team is fuging lifeless and it starts at the top.

It's taken damn near twenty years, but I've finally accepted I am a fan of a garbage team, and I expect them to lose each week from here on out. If they don't, that's awesome, but I had an emotional epiphany today that if nobody on the team gives a damn, why should I?

Ill watch this team every Sunday from now until forever, but I'm not gonna let it fug up my blood pressure or stress me out anymore. Ill just sorta roll with whatever happens.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yes it was stupid and uncall for but had nothing to do with us losing the game...

Posted · Report post

yes he should just head to the sidelines and put a towel on his head... or just pretend he is a statue on the sidelines and see how absolutely still he can be for say 3 hours at a time. these are the secrets to winning

Posted · Report post

Can anyone gif this please. I enjoy watching Smitty fug someone up.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Matthias' timestamp='1349653208' post='1938110']
Yall would be frustrated too if you realized you are going to spend the rest of your career playing for a 4 win team.
[/quote]
Smith isn't a victim currently....he has played his role in the offensive implosion

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Montsta' timestamp='1349657681' post='1938682']
I still love it. Love the intensity. Only player on the team that seems to give a poo whatsoever. I see more passionate play from the girl in RF on my Wednesday night coed softball team than I do from anyone else on the Panthers. Nobody cares. Say what you want about being composed, ill take a guy that slams his helmet when he fumbles the ball, knocks over a Gatorade cooler when he gives up a TD. Something. Anything. This team is fuging lifeless and it starts at the top.

It's taken damn near twenty years, but I've finally accepted I am a fan of a garbage team, and I expect them to lose each week from here on out. If they don't, that's awesome, but I had an emotional epiphany today that if nobody on the team gives a damn, why should I?

Ill watch this team every Sunday from now until forever, but I'm not gonna let it fug up my blood pressure or stress me out anymore. Ill just sorta roll with whatever happens.
[/quote]

What you are enjoying is a selfish player at work.....

don't confuse immaturity as passion.....that often is the case with Smith.
1 person likes this