• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#16 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,149 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

Yall would be frustrated too if you realized you are going to spend the rest of your career playing for a 4 win team.

#17 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

It is getting annoying.

#18 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

He's doing it every game now.

Today it got him a ten yard penalty. He should have had a couple of unsportsmanlike conduct penalties too.

#19 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

It's tiresome. Definitely punk behavior...

#20 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,123 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

I still love it. Love the intensity. Only player on the team that seems to give a poo whatsoever. I see more passionate play from the girl in RF on my Wednesday night coed softball team than I do from anyone else on the Panthers. Nobody cares. Say what you want about being composed, ill take a guy that slams his helmet when he fumbles the ball, knocks over a Gatorade cooler when he gives up a TD. Something. Anything. This team is fuging lifeless and it starts at the top.

It's taken damn near twenty years, but I've finally accepted I am a fan of a garbage team, and I expect them to lose each week from here on out. If they don't, that's awesome, but I had an emotional epiphany today that if nobody on the team gives a damn, why should I?

Ill watch this team every Sunday from now until forever, but I'm not gonna let it fug up my blood pressure or stress me out anymore. Ill just sorta roll with whatever happens.

#21 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,395 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

Yes it was stupid and uncall for but had nothing to do with us losing the game...

#22 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

yes he should just head to the sidelines and put a towel on his head... or just pretend he is a statue on the sidelines and see how absolutely still he can be for say 3 hours at a time. these are the secrets to winning

#23 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,881 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

Can anyone gif this please. I enjoy watching Smitty fug someone up.

#24 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,423 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

Yall would be frustrated too if you realized you are going to spend the rest of your career playing for a 4 win team.

Smith isn't a victim currently....he has played his role in the offensive implosion

#25 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,423 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

I still love it. Love the intensity. Only player on the team that seems to give a poo whatsoever. I see more passionate play from the girl in RF on my Wednesday night coed softball team than I do from anyone else on the Panthers. Nobody cares. Say what you want about being composed, ill take a guy that slams his helmet when he fumbles the ball, knocks over a Gatorade cooler when he gives up a TD. Something. Anything. This team is fuging lifeless and it starts at the top.

It's taken damn near twenty years, but I've finally accepted I am a fan of a garbage team, and I expect them to lose each week from here on out. If they don't, that's awesome, but I had an emotional epiphany today that if nobody on the team gives a damn, why should I?

Ill watch this team every Sunday from now until forever, but I'm not gonna let it fug up my blood pressure or stress me out anymore. Ill just sorta roll with whatever happens.

What you are enjoying is a selfish player at work.....

don't confuse immaturity as passion.....that often is the case with Smith.

#26 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

of all the things we could bitch about regarding this god awful franchise... you're going with this? smith hiptossing that fool was one of the only highlights in todays game... everyone else showed me NOTHING

#27 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,423 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

of all the things we could bitch about regarding this god awful franchise... you're going with this? smith hiptossing that fool was one of the only highlights in todays game... everyone else showed me NOTHING

Problem is people think that was impressive.....

it wasn't.....Seattle got the best of Smith.

#28 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:49 PM

Who gives a damn.

Hmmm. You don't care how the captain of your team behaves. So much for setting an example. And you wonder why your team is the way it is.

#29 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

Problem is people think that was impressive.....

it wasn't.....Seattle got the best of Smith.

This is what kills me about some of these fans. On one hand they sit and pick apart the QB because he's suppose to be the leader and lead the team. On the other hand they dismiss the behavior of the actual team leader and captain.

Do you expect a team to be a winning team when the leader of their team shows no self control and maturity? Funny how they expect it all from Cam thou.

#30 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

Hmmm. You don't care how the captain of your team behaves. So much for setting an example. And you wonder why your team is the way it is.

If everyone on this team has half the heart of 89, we'd be better than 1-4. So shut it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com