Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Can't defend Cam no more

206 posts in this topic

And sitting Cam would be the dumbest idea possible...

He would never recover from that. Look at how far Alex Smith was set back due to inept coaching and personnel decisions. It was hindered even more when they stripped him of his confidence. If you take that from a young QB, you may never get it back.

And again, he's not the problem. Could he play better, yes, but it all starts up top.

2 people like this

Cameron always takes blame for his bad play and mistakes and never points the finger or calls any of his teammates out. He always points the finger at himself and himself ONLY publicly.

i think cam CAN be a superbowl winning qb, but his accuracy and foot work is going to have to get alot better. defense did a good job today. i put this loss squarely on the offense. dropped balls, fumbles, cam's bad passes. we have to many "good" players and not enough game changing leaders. cam is not a leader. he is a ball mover.

You're right. The problem is I think JR couldn't care less if the coaching staff can't develop players. Fox didn't want to bother with it, and Rivera seems to regressing Cam, not progressing him.

Cam would look better than last year if Chud could call a game worth a crap.

I don't know how people aren't seeing this.

2 people like this

Offseason: Cam is already an elite QB. He is definitely top 5.

Season: Cam is only in his second season, he is still learning. Why are you comparing him to elite QBs who have been in the leasgue for years.

Oh huddle how you make me laugh

3 people like this

He should be elite by now. We deserve that.

I agree. The 49ers got their new coach last year, dealing with all the same lockout-imposed hardships that we did, and they're really good now. We are still barely even mediocre.

I agree. The 49ers got their new coach last year, dealing with all the same lockout-imposed hardships that we did, and they're really good now. We are still barely even mediocre.

Since when is 1-4 mediocre?

That is flat out terrible.

Cameron always takes blame for his bad play and mistakes and never points the finger or calls any of his teammates out. He always points the finger at himself and himself ONLY publicly.

But wait, let's hear someone else spin that to try to prove Cam is only concerned about himself and doesn't care enough about his teammates to call them out in front of the media.

I thought that presser went much better than the Giants or Falcons one. You can tell he's maturing and learning how to deal with life as a starting NFL quarterback.