Photo
- - - - -

Can't defend Cam no more

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
205 replies to this topic

#205 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

I think Luck and RG3 will be better because they have real coaches. Cams coaches will do everything in their power to ruin his career.

#206 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

Who cares about rookie seasons???

Which other season of Luck/Griffin am I supposed to compare? Their third? Cam's fourth?

The stat says that a certain amount of pass attempts is not completed. It DOESN'T tell you whether it's Luck's fault or not.
Luck does not have a better o-line or a feared running play. He has only got Wayne.

Right. Our beastly OLine. 1 spot above Indy in run blocking and like 18 or 19 below them in pass pro. We are better at running. Wayne is a better WR than Smith at this point in their careers and it's not like we're overflowing with talent after Smith.

Who cares about QB-rush??? Do you really wanna tell me that a Brady, Brees or Manning (pick one) relies on scrambles that much?
Furthermore, you can't tell anything about how injury-prone a player is 'til he had several injuries of the same type...

Being able to run !== not being able to throw. I'm going to put out a guess that you were one of those posters who disappeared for most of last season while Newton was playing very well. He ran the pro-set absolutely fine his rookie season. And yeah, I can tell you there's a concern about Griffin taking shots because the exact same fuging thing happened to him against Texas Tech his previous year - scramble, shot to the head, concussion. I'm not even bashing on Griffin here.. I love that guy and most of my family are Skins fans.. but he's going to have to learn to avoid taking hits even more than Newton because he's just not built to absorb them.

Nobody cares about the rookie season at all. And we arent talking about ONE crappy game...I count three already.

Three crappy games, two good games and two crushing mistakes (fumble and low throw). Also most of the previous season of pretty good play. But lets throw that out and focus just on the Giants/Seahawks games because lol.

Whoever you are referring to...

Yeah, what an outlandish thing for me to say.