Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many of you wish we had Fox now?

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This coaching team is atrocious, Least Fox would have not run the stupid option play ALL e freakin time..if at all. Rivera is what 7-11 as a 2nd year coach? Pathetic....fire HC and OC....if you want a winning team.

Posted · Report post

He sucked ass as well.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I second that motion

Posted · Report post

lol @ wanting Fox... I'd rather try somethin new than hover at .500 the next 10 years too.. If Rivera fails, onto the next one.. Living with mediocrity is why we are in this situation in the first place..
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just because we have a shitty coach doesn't mean I want to go back to a (arguably) less shitty coach.

Posted · Report post

Just saying who's better....obvious Fox is better (that's saying a lot) than Rivera....how did the other former Bears LB 49ers coach pan out?

Posted · Report post

Foxy or Rivera? Oh he'll yea Foxy!

But I'd rather have someone else.

Posted · Report post

Actually that pie was a mistake!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolinapf' timestamp='1349652174' post='1937924']
This coaching team is atrocious, Least Fox would have not run the stupid option play ALL e freakin time..if at all. Rivera is what 7-11 as a 2nd year coach? Pathetic....fire HC and OC....if you want a winning team.
[/quote]

Fox is gone - unfortunately

Posted · Report post

I never for a moment thought Rivera was an upgrade and I'm certain that pretty much anyone in the know around the league would put Fox ahead of Rivera.

Fox is gone because the front office here is garbage at building a team, not because he can't coach.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It alway bothered me that Rivera had been interviewed for so many headcoaching positions and kept getting turned down. What did Richardson see in him that all those other teams didn't. Two years in, we still don't know and it looks like we never will

Posted · Report post

I wanted Jim Hardbaugh, I told Marty and Morrison that on the sideline of the Seahawk game. Oh well, Marty also promised me a win. Hey Marty, earth to you bro, it rips my mother fuging guts out too.. you brain dead mother fuger.