11 replies to this topic

#1 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,155 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

Was honestly surprised that he only had 11 tackles. Seemed like the kid was everywhere on the field today. And for coming in a being the centerpiece of the defense, I really can't complain over what I saw. Offensive meltdown aside, he was fun to watch.

#2 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,164 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

Thanks for showing up today Luke. Along with Captain, you were the only 2 worth a damn today.

#3 King

King

A Cell of Awareness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

Thanks for showing up today Luke. Along with Captain, you were the only 2 worth a damn today.

Josh Thomas says hi.

#4 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,273 posts

Yep, could of used that stability the last few weeks he brought. not a perfect game but much improved MLB play....glaringly improved

#5 Smithers

Smithers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

The defense as a unit played its best game of the year. It would be nice for both the offense and defense to play well on the same day.

#6 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,164 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Shout out to Jason Phillips also

#7 ckroush

ckroush

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

I thought Captain was lost all day. With the exception of a few plays and the INT, he gave up quite a few passes over the top.

#8 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,164 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

I thought Captain was lost all day. With the exception of a few plays and the INT, he gave up quite a few passes over the top.

Agreed...but getting an INT + a TD is showing up for Captain. He could get burned all day but if he makes one or two impact plays I'll consider it a good day for him.

Luke needs to stay in the middle.

#9 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationOff the Grid

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Leave Keek at MLB. In a lousy game with hardly any help, he led with 7 tackles, 4 assists, and one INT, and what should have been credited as a half, if not full sack.

Keek was also calling out adjustments all day when they had a mic on him and all he had was 4 reg season games under his belt before today, none in the NFL at MLB. It can be done.

And for those who say he is too samll: go check ht/wt on the best LB's in the last 20 years. He's right in the middle of the pack and hasn't even had a full year of S/C coaching-training. Plus, what he doesn't have in bulk, he makes up for in speed. If he can break off blocks a bit quicker (review some film and get some mentoring), he'll have the total package. When drafted him, he was still only 20 years old. Talk about upside! He's got a sense for the ball and is just plain smart as hell too. No free ride courses at BC.

#10 ckroush

ckroush

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

Agreed...but getting an INT + a TD is showing up for Captain. He could get burned all day but if he makes one or two impact plays I'll consider it a good day for him.

Luke needs to stay in the middle.

+1 for Luke in the middle.

#11 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

sherrod look good in his limited time his tackling looked 10 times better

#12 CardiacCat

CardiacCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

truly enjoyed Luke's peformance today.... watch the prelude to his interception...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.