Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke Kuechly

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Was honestly surprised that he only had 11 tackles. Seemed like the kid was everywhere on the field today. And for coming in a being the centerpiece of the defense, I really can't complain over what I saw. Offensive meltdown aside, he was fun to watch.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for showing up today Luke. Along with Captain, you were the only 2 worth a damn today.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='OnlyPantherFaninMaine' timestamp='1349652500' post='1937967']
Thanks for showing up today Luke. Along with Captain, you were the only 2 worth a damn today.
[/quote]

Josh Thomas says hi.

Posted · Report post

Yep, could of used that stability the last few weeks he brought. not a perfect game but much improved MLB play....glaringly improved

Posted · Report post

The defense as a unit played its best game of the year. It would be nice for both the offense and defense to play well on the same day.

Posted · Report post

Shout out to Jason Phillips also

Posted · Report post

[quote name='OnlyPantherFaninMaine' timestamp='1349652500' post='1937967']
[/quote]

I thought Captain was lost all day. With the exception of a few plays and the INT, he gave up quite a few passes over the top.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ckroush' timestamp='1349652771' post='1938020']

I thought Captain was lost all day. With the exception of a few plays and the INT, he gave up quite a few passes over the top.
[/quote]

Agreed...but getting an INT + a TD is showing up for Captain. He could get burned all day but if he makes one or two impact plays I'll consider it a good day for him.

Luke needs to stay in the middle.

Posted · Report post

Leave Keek at MLB. In a lousy game with hardly any help, he led with 7 tackles, 4 assists, and one INT, and what should have been credited as a half, if not full sack.

Keek was also calling out adjustments all day when they had a mic on him and all he had was 4 reg season games under his belt before today, none in the NFL at MLB. It can be done.

And for those who say he is too samll: go check ht/wt on the best LB's in the last 20 years. He's right in the middle of the pack and hasn't even had a full year of S/C coaching-training. Plus, what he doesn't have in bulk, he makes up for in speed. If he can break off blocks a bit quicker (review some film and get some mentoring), he'll have the total package. When drafted him, he was still only 20 years old. Talk about upside! He's got a sense for the ball and is just plain smart as hell too. No free ride courses at BC.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='OnlyPantherFaninMaine' timestamp='1349652936' post='1938049']

Agreed...but getting an INT + a TD is showing up for Captain. He could get burned all day but if he makes one or two impact plays I'll consider it a good day for him.

Luke needs to stay in the middle.
[/quote]

+1 for Luke in the middle.

Posted · Report post

sherrod look good in his limited time his tackling looked 10 times better

Posted · Report post

truly enjoyed Luke's peformance today.... watch the prelude to his interception...