Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Issue isn't Cam

73 posts in this topic

Let's face it. When it comes down to it, this just isn't a team that's ready to play football. Shoddy protection, shoddy run blocking, fumble-itis for regularly sure handed players, tackling from a Little Rascals show, and a complete penchant for stepping on their own dicks when it comes to winning a game.

Badly prepared and playing like we should still be in the third week of training camp.

There are some really great players and talents out there. We should be better than this and we are, on paper. But on grass and fieldturf, we just can't seem to play the game.

Bench Cam for a game, bring in Anderson and play some basic football until we can get that down. Then get all cutesy if you want to.

1 person likes this

Chud is trying WAY to hard to call a game. You have a 6'6 QB and 2 Bowling balls at the RB position run the damn thing in. I honestly wish right now that he was chosen as a head coach somewhere else this off season.

1 person likes this

All of those are definitely problems, but 1 hopping a pass your wide open TE on 4th and 1 is about as anti clutch as you can be.

Can Cam read pro style defenses? What's up with all the college read options crap that stuff is not going to work! :o

yeah he can run a pro offense. he did last season early on and looked great doing it.

also way to post the exact same thing in several different threads.

edit: nevermind you're that armanti edwards troll. they could use you over at appfan.com so please feel free to hit that "Sign Out" button in the top right corner of the page.

Jumping on Cam is just the easy out.....

Yeah, he has fuged up a lot.....but the coaches are a bigger issue. You don't start with the small problems....you start with the big ones. One play doesn't win or lose a game.....Chud and Rivera lose games though.

Have to hit a wide open receiver when the game is on the line. Sorry.

I put most of it during game time on Chud. We know how I feel about JR and Hurney. I mean, look at Vick. He is similar to Cam in many ways. he has Lesean McCoy and the Eagles use him a lot. We have BIG money invested in two backs and we barely run anything through them other than draws, check down passes, and screens. It's pretty crazy.

Cam has not been playing well...

But I think our retarded play book has to do with it

I put most of it during game time on Chud. We know how I feel about JR and Hurney. I mean, look at Vick. He is similar to Cam in many ways. he has Lesean McCoy and the Eagles use him a lot. We have BIG money invested in two backs and we barely run anything through them other than draws, check down passes, and screens. It's pretty crazy.

We down even do those things...maybe 1 or 2 passes that they drop.

All of those are definitely problems, but 1 hopping a pass your wide open TE on 4th and 1 is about as anti clutch as you can be.

yeah, wasn't like he was on the run and had to dodge a couple defenders or anything. he just stood there and missed him. Not an excuse, but the history revisers are on a roll tonight.

the RB's were absolute trash today with the drop screens and fumbles. You can tell this team has poor leadership when this is how we play after a letdown. Hell we play like crap even after we win a game a week before. A bipolar team led by a stonefaced coach who can't swing the teams emotions in one direction or another when it needs to is not working so far.

yeah he can run a pro offense. he did last season early on and looked great doing it.

also way to post the exact same thing in several different threads.

edit: nevermind you're that armanti edwards troll. they could use you over at appfan.com so please feel free to hit that "Sign Out" button in the top right corner of the page.

One read and run college option QB is all I'm seeing from him! And last year they were always playing from behind were they had to pass and teams were mostly playing zone prevent! Maybe they should put Edwards at QB might get better results!!!!!!! ;)

yeah, wasn't like he was on the run and had to dodge a couple defenders or anything. he just stood there and missed him. Not an excuse, but the history revisers are on a roll tonight.

It wasn't like DWill had a man on him already when he fumbled, or that Smith was in traffic when he dropped a pass. Or that Stewart was hit by two people when he fumbled.

Pros are supposed to be pros and those are the plays they are expected to make.

That play is pitch and catch for most teams, we've been burned by the Saints and the Falcons on that very same play plenty of times.

Cam isn't in the same league as Brees an Ryan is that what you are saying?

Or should we call some more college plays and bring in pro QBs for the pro style plays?