• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dougyork

dougyork

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

FOR SALE: ONE USED NFL TEAM. In existence since 1995. Features headcoach destined to be fired and number one draft pick quarterback who mysteriously throws into the endzone grass on Fourth and Goal. Overall losing record with one Super Bowl appearance. Destined to lose games in the last seconds, thereby frustrating fans.

10% discount to purchaser who buys this team and moves it to Los Angles, as far from the east coast as possible.

Call Jerry at 1-800-BIG-LOSER to start the selling process.

WHEN COMPLETED, THIS SALE WILL BE FINAL, NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS.

#2 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,550 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

that play where cam through to the ground in the endzone. I believed was designed. I dont think Hartsock was suppose to be standing I think the play was designed for him to go down to his knees to catch it and he didnt. lower risk of an INT that way. I dunno thats just the way I saw it. Not all on Cam, he should have adjusted to Hartsock but hes inexpereinced.

#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,115 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

that play where cam through to the ground in the endzone. I believed was designed. I dont think Hartsock was suppose to be standing I think the play was designed for him to go down to his knees to catch it and he didnt. lower risk of an INT that way. I dunno thats just the way I saw it. Not all on Cam, he should have adjusted to Hartsock but hes inexpereinced.

hahahahahahah what the fug are you talking about? He missed him by 10 feet dude. Was he supposed to go down on his knees and hope the ball rolled to him

#4 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,550 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

yes, chuds new skeeball offense. its innovative

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.