Photo
- - - - -

No sense of urgency in Rivera's voice...

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#16 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,089 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

Coaches don't usually get the axe during the season, and JR wouldn't do that in the first place. So the question is, does JR and Hurney give Rivera a thirs year?

JR should relinquish both, honestly.

#17 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

He knows defense, but HC controls the whole team. Thats why he sucks

I wonder does McDermott know anything about offense? Atleast I know he fuging moves talks and motivates

Remember my recent Cam thread right. Yes, players reflect their coaches and they're fuging lost

Yeah I understand all that, but I really just can't believe that he used to coach top defense. Football is a very emotional game. When the team gets down a good coach will pump up his players. I just don't understand how Rivera was so successful as a DC being so emotionless. It's annoying seeing him stand there with his arms folded while other HC's are screaming, jumping up and down, showing excitement -- showing SOME SORT OF EMOTION. Anyways, rant over... I'm just so disappointed in the entire team.

#18 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,021 posts

My boy said the Steelers were down to him and Tomlin a few years back. They didn't hire him because they see he didn't have that "killer" instinct. I see its true.

#19 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,250 posts
  • LocationKurby

i hate that fu(king retard

#20 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • Locationthe.black.lodge

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

He's out of his legaue

#21 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

He's done

thats a given - any fool can see that - the question is when? during this season, after it, or will "management" give him another year?

#22 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

He's done

thats a given - any fool can see that - the question is when? during this season, after it, or will "management" give him another year?

#23 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,364 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

A season to marvel indeed.

#24 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

It really hurts me to want to turn against Rivera because he really does seem like a good guy and he was saying all of the right things to make the fanbase excited when he was hired. But he's yet to deliver on any of his promises. The team is loaded with talent so there's no excuse for them not to be competitive. Instead they've looked sloppy and apathetic. When no player on the team is playing to their ability that's a problem with the coaches not the players.

It's also noteworthy that a few years back tons of players were coming to the defense of John Fox, and not a single player has said a word defending Rivera.

#25 Pantherxtreme

Pantherxtreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

Lovie Smith parted ways with Rivera citing "professional differences" and San Deigo has one of the best GM's and scouting departments in the league the talent they had was unbelievable.

Rivera was passed over numerous times.

#26 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,968 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

You've had to notice a correlation to his on-the-field, sideline demeanor Zod... Dude is a walking, talking robot - minus the artificial intelligence.

#27 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,666 posts

I think if we go 4-12 or less, they will can him after this season

#28 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

ugh, rivera's post games .... i have to double check and make sure its not last weeks interview, or the week before, or the week before, or the week before, or the week before, or the week before.

#29 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Rivera is terrible...period. The guy was a bad hire and needs to go Raheem Morris style. Time to get a coach in here with some HC experience.

#30 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

please pull a dennis green and start throwing poo ... one time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com