49 replies to this topic

#46 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

Too much pressure is put on Cam. He has a high level of responsibility for dang near every yard with this read option offense. Can we just have a play where we hand it off to our RBs from the I formation? Why did we bring in Tolbert, if we're just planning to pass/run Cam on key short yardage plays? I know players have to play the game, but you can't ask everyone to adjust to this new offense just because the QB is familiar with it - from COLLEGE? If they aren't confident that Cam can run a pro-style offense, then our problems are bigger than I thought. I for one am ready to see the kid run a big boys offense, that utilizes the skill set of his team mates as well.

#47 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,505 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

Management and coaching is a mess this season from a million standpoints including communication, player development, 2-minute, playbook, playcalling, personel decisions, etc. etc. name anything...its all frustrating and we just seem lost identity and execution wise as a team.

7 out of 21 games since the new regime began. It ain't too pretty but I'm confident we can push on through this mud.

#48 rdog157h

rdog157h

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:04 AM

As long as I dont hear one of you idiots say "Stoic" again I agree with everything posted blindly!

#49 ClawOn

ClawOn

Bringer of Dong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:22 AM

Shouldn't Ron be saying something to someone in the last 5 minutes of games? He shuffles around, looking confused, I imagine wishing he were somewhere else.

#50 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:09 AM

More specifically than just "coaching," it's on Chudzinski and by extension Rivera for supporting this new option-only scheme. Because the defense, though not great, is much improved over last year. If we had last year's offense with this year's defense, we could have been 10-6 instead of 6-10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com