sophmore slump. Let's just wait until year 3 and see what happens

#17 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,129 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

All the doubts we had last year about Cam having to learn an NFL System are coming now, last year we caught teams off guard (also due to lack of offseason) with college like plays, read options and a simplified playbook. Now begins the hard part where Cam has to learn a traditional NFL style offence, and Chuds isn't the easiest, or thinnest book to master. Whats most important is that Cam get's his head on straight, he must have been prepared by someone that this was going to be a workload, and i know Newton himself has said he was taking this seriously. It will take time, but if Cam keeps it together and works hard at doing it, he has all the tools to be the best QB in the League this is what it comes down to now

quick question what were you doing last season when we were running an NFL style offense out of the gates to great success?

huffing glue is my guess

#18 DOMOMAN

DOMOMAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

Chud doesn't run a pro style offense so how do we know anything about Cam's ability to learn a pro style offense??

Fail post is a fail post....

Chud doesn't run a Pro Style offence with Cam because he and Rivera stupidly thought it would keep working, he did run a pro-style Air Coryell offence in Cleveland

#19 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,224 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

Chud doesn't run a Pro Style offence with Cam because he and Rivera stupidly thought it would keep working, he did run a pro-style Air Coryell offence in Cleveland

The general theme of my post was our OC is too busy stroking his fuging ego to worry about running plays that are successful against NFL defenses with film on your team.....

#20 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

If you come on the forums and make a thread like this it means your heart isnt invested in this team or cam. Every time we lose im crushed its like someone in my family died. my heart is so broken not even sex can heal it.

#21 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,563 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

Highland has some societal issues he obviously needs to work out.

#22 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

I'm not worried about Cam,but this doubling down on gimmick plays and the read option is fuggin killing me. I'm all for dumping Rivera now. Either that or bring in someone like Parcells and give him some football operations title where he basically just tells Ron and crud wtf to do

#23 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,129 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

hey everyone remember when cam was attempting 35 passes/game through the first 8 weeks of 2011 in a college style read option offense

#24 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,741 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

Chud doesn't run a pro style offense so how do we know anything about Cam's ability to learn a pro style offense??

Fail post is a fail post....

so you are saying God forbid D Anderson has to come in and run the offense, we will still be running option plays?

failed logic is well uh you know the rest...

seriously tho, has cam been given a chance to demonstrate his ability to be a drop back passer, or do they sincerely think we can run this type of offense 80% of the time and be successful with it? so much for the defense to being called the weak spot of the team.

#25 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,796 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

How is he 'scam' just because he played a bad game? That is just pure dislike right there.

#26 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

Has been exposed. All these talented dual threat guys coming out catch the NFL off guard then teams have tape and adjust. When they do the Dual threat guys either learn to read defenses and throw the damn ball really quickly or they flame out horribly.

'Scam' is not reading Defenses and not throwing the ball well so...

With fans like this...who needs rivals

#27 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,224 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

so you are saying God forbid D Anderson has to come in and run the offense, we will still be running option plays?

failed logic is well uh you know the rest...

seriously tho, has cam been given a chance to demonstrate his ability to be a drop back passer, or do they sincerely think we can run this type of offense 80% of the time and be successful with it? so much for the defense to being called the weak spot of the team.

I didn't say Chud was incapable of doing so did I?? I must have missed that. I was pretty sure I said Chud doesn't run a pro style offense, meaning at this juncture we haven't seen Chud run a pro style offense this year. Would that change if Anderson had to come in, obviously, but that really wasn't the point since the argument is about Cam, who he doesn't allow to run a pro style....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com