#16 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,548 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

Whoever didnt improve our secondary but plugged a trillion dollars into running backs that can't run. That guy.

This was the answer I was looking for.

#17 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

JR. He is building this team in the good ole boys image. Yes its nice to have a good locker room but, football is a dirty sport. You don't win game with choir boys you need tuff guys. He repeated passes on guys who could be had for cheap because they had a dui or some bump with the law. Guys who fall on draft day who could start for this team.

#18 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,900 posts
  • LocationRound about here

I blame myself just for the hell of it

#19 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 3,174 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

Poor drafting, players who get injured and never return to form, no free agent impact signings, and overpaying mediocre players have cursed this franchise.

For all the years Smith has been great, they never found a legit #2 guy to run with him. Now in the twilight of his career, there is no #1 guy on the team. Hurney and the scout evaluation team deserve to be fired. JR deserves blame for not making changes soon enough and being cheap finding a new coach. Harbough or Cowher would IMO be far better.

#20 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

...everyone had a hand in that suckfest....mostly the offence... whos responsible for that...cam, dlow, jstew... chuddddd. im so sick of seeing Dlow up the middel without help i could puke...i had to drink wiskey, drambuie and beer to get through this shyt...

#21 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

Coaching and the front office in general

#22 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

The fans. Everyone else is getting blamed(not saying they dont deserve it), so they deserve some blame as well.

#23 NeedSumD

NeedSumD

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

The fans. Everyone else is getting blamed(not saying they dont deserve it), so they deserve some blame as well.

There is blame for everyone from players to the Owners.

#24 plewis

plewis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Location704

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

I'm glad you made this thread. I blame the one the only Superman Cam. It looks like Superman's out doing his thing too much and not in the office being Clark Kent. That's what Drew Brees does, that's what Peyton, Eli, Tom do... they hit the film room, the manipulate the offense based on what he sees defensively. I really think Chud is operating without his full offense because Cam just doesn't have the work ethic that these other quarterbacks have. I feel bad because you know he's kind of falling into that stereotypical black quarterback category that never lives up to potential because they were too lazy to put in the mental effort. Look at Donovan McNabb, Mike Vick, Vince Young, Jemarcus Russell, etc.... there are some exceptions to the rule and I think I only saw one black quarterback that is the exception to the rule on that field today and his name was Russell Wilson... Go Pack!

#25 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,815 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

Coaches,Players and the GM. From top to bottom this team is full of fail.

#26 wcuCATZ

wcuCATZ

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

Obama

#27 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

God.

Barack Obama.

George W. Bush.

Andrew Luck.

My roommate who doesn't even watch football.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com