23 replies to this topic

#1 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,331 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

As much as I love this team, it is a fact. We are 1-4 and regressing every week. Players play with no heart or desire and coaching staff is completely clueless. I respect the fans who still holds hope we can turn this season around but realistically, this team needs more than a bye week to get it together.

Can't wait til the offseason and draft so I can get this feeling again like we're gonna win Super Bowl!!!

#2 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,659 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

My hope is completely trashed until they start winning. Time for hope is gone, it's time for results. If there are no results, well then I guess we're left being disappointed just like every other year in Panther history.

#alwayscomeupshort

#3 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,185 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

Sucks to see how a 0-4 team in the Saints and their fans have so much left to play and cheer for. Why? Bc they're still a very very good team. Their record doesn't speak for them.

Ours does.

#4 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

Sucks to see how a 0-4 team in the Saints and their fans have so much left to play and cheer for. Why? Bc they're still a very very good team. Their record doesn't speak for them.

Ours does.

As much as I hate Drew Brees and the Aints, Drew just showed Cam how it's done.

Brees just faced pressure similar to Cam when Cam fumbled our game away. Brees stepped UP in the pocket to avoid the pressure and toss a dime.

I fuging HATE IT, but it was how you are supposed to do it.

#5 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,936 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

I have no hopes and I know it won't happen unless they redo everything during this break but they Panthers a lot better last season after the bye week. Maybe the same will happen this year. There has to be major changes though.

#6 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

Brees while a great QB, has some great weapons to choose from on offense. Cam has an old Smitty and Olsen occasionally...thats it.

#7 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,304 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

I realized this after the Giants game

#8 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,064 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

Yes, we're done, it's a wrap...

#9 amcoolio

amcoolio

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

We'd have to go 10-1 the rest of the way to make the playoffs. 10-6 won't make it in the NFC I think.

So yeah, its over. Disappointing because we could easily be 4-1 if 3 plays happen

#10 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,331 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

I bought Panthers tickets every year (4-6 games) and spends about $100 per game at concession. I was going to buy season tickets this November but instead i'll watch Panthers game from my couch next year. I love the Panthers but Jerry Richardson and I are not on the same page. He cares about money, I care about his team.

#11 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,185 posts
  • LocationKurby

Brees while a great QB, has some great weapons to choose from on offense. Cam has an old Smitty and Olsen occasionally...thats it.

We have Dwill, Stew, Tolbert, Olsen, 89, and two average wrs Lafail and Murphy. That's a lot of talents that. But no one is going to be above average or great playin in a college system.

#12 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Right, his weapons stepped up in the pocket to avoid a sack/strip.

#13 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,659 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

Can't wait for the Bobcats regular season to start. At least I don't have to deal with the anxiety and silence of waiting a week between embarrassing losses, I'll get them about every other night.

#14 plewis

plewis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

"Less cry, more try."
-Cam Newton 2013

#15 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

I agree with this thread, sadly........ I held out hope after last week thinking a win today, and against the Cowboys to get to 3-3 would get this team on the right track. Sitting there again today just pissed me off once more. If its not one thing, its another. Sucks that here we are again just a quarter into the season and it already about next year. This team is regressing and thats the worst part about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.