Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moron fan base making noise while we are on Offense

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I was pissed off more because of the whole section around me was making noise on that final drive... I had to stop myself from telling everyone to shut up cuz I was just adding to the noise. I literally sat in my seat with me face in my hands just hoping we converted... and NOPE.

It pisses me off that I felt that way, not at our team (until I was leaving the game) but at the fan base...

If I recall, in the end zones it's louder when you cheer and beat chairs and all that... Hmmm... Where was the team then??

Ridiculous... that's all I'm say'n. :(

Posted

I was pissed off more because of the whole section around me was making noise on that final drive... I had to stop myself from telling everyone to shut up cuz I was just adding to the noise. I literally sat in my seat with me face in my hands just hoping we converted... and NOPE.

It pisses me off that I felt that way, not at our team (until I was leaving the game) but at the fan base...

If I recall, in the end zones it's louder when you cheer and beat chairs and all that... Hmmm... Where was the team then??

Ridiculous... that's all I'm say'n. :(

I'm pretty sure that's why we wasted a timeout in the redzone.

Posted

Watching NFL Gameday Final... they showed the Steelers game winning FG...

Had to take this picture, due to someone mentioning it earlier...

IMG_3038.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Watching NFL Gameday Final... they showed the Steelers game winning FG...

Had to take this picture, due to someone mentioning it earlier...

IMG_3038.jpg

You'd think it would be common sense to STFU when your team is trying to win a game...

1 person likes this

Posted

this is such a non factor lol get over it

Steelers need that **** because their stadium is probably louder during the star spangled banner than ours is any point in the game. the team is not affected by some losers yelling from the upper deck. they just suck, along with the coaches. don't bail them out and put it on the people that willingly paid money to watch that garbage. they should be applauded for being able to root for this team period. I know I couldn't if I had gone to that game

Posted

No dumba@$$ I wasnt at the game and will not attend another game until I see some consistency from our team. All I'm saying is if you don't like it, save your money and watch it from the couch buddy.

Let me make sure I understand you there CAROLINA CHUCK...You call me a DUMB ASS and you suggest that fans should stay at home and watch the games from there couch. I would like to explain to you what the long term affects of that would be, but somehow I don't think you would understand.It's clear that the team is having problems and it's even more clear that you are a true BANDWAGON FAN.You can go and pull for your other team now.

Posted

Listen to some of the people, some of 'shhhh'ing others, shut the hell up and let them play.

Posted

this is such a non factor lol get over it

Steelers need that **** because their stadium is probably louder during the star spangled banner than ours is any point in the game. the team is not affected by some losers yelling from the upper deck. they just suck, along with the coaches. don't bail them out and put it on the people that willingly paid money to watch that garbage. they should be applauded for being able to root for this team period. I know I couldn't if I had gone to that game

No... Did it effect the players? Possibly. Did it cost us the game? Doubtful. Is shutting the fug up when your team is on offense something a fan base should know? Absofugginlutely!

Posted

Let me make sure I understand you there CAROLINA CHUCK...You call me a DUMB ASS and you suggest that fans should stay at home and watch the games from there couch. I would like to explain to you what the long term affects of that would be, but somehow I don't think you would understand.It's clear that the team is having problems and it's even more clear that you are a true BANDWAGON FAN.You can go and pull for your other team now.

Ur mad so you just assumed that I'm a bandwagon?