<

Photo
- - - - -

Moron fan base making noise while we are on Offense

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#31 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

Listen to some of the people, some of 'shhhh'ing others, shut the hell up and let them play.

#32 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

this is such a non factor lol get over it

Steelers need that **** because their stadium is probably louder during the star spangled banner than ours is any point in the game. the team is not affected by some losers yelling from the upper deck. they just suck, along with the coaches. don't bail them out and put it on the people that willingly paid money to watch that garbage. they should be applauded for being able to root for this team period. I know I couldn't if I had gone to that game

No... Did it effect the players? Possibly. Did it cost us the game? Doubtful. Is shutting the fug up when your team is on offense something a fan base should know? Absofugginlutely!

#33 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:00 AM

Let me make sure I understand you there CAROLINA CHUCK...You call me a DUMB ASS and you suggest that fans should stay at home and watch the games from there couch. I would like to explain to you what the long term affects of that would be, but somehow I don't think you would understand.It's clear that the team is having problems and it's even more clear that you are a true BANDWAGON FAN.You can go and pull for your other team now.

Ur mad so you just assumed that I'm a bandwagon?