Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So at least Keuchly was awesome.

30 posts in this topic

Posted

I felt better having Kuechly in the middle leading the defense today than I have about Beason doing the same all season. Let the guy play his natural position and learn to be a leader early. And if Beason needs to sit, let him sit...this is more intriguing anyway.

Posted

Fwiw, the defense mostly played well, albeit against a very bad passing offense. And special teams was pretty solid. This loss is almost 100% on the offense.

Any time a football team loses and their opponent only scored 16 points, it's pretty much assured that it was by and large the offense's fault.

Posted

Kuechly sucks.. worst draft pick ever..

wait, that was last week.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yea I wanna see great things from Kuechly and some other players but I hope we losses a lot of the upcoming games. There's no need to win anymore so mind as well play for that top 5 pick next year and draft someone great.

This exemplifies a loser mentality.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kuechly was a beast today. I really enjoyed seeing the defense play exceptional today, stopping the Seaslugs 7/14 times on 3rd down, and keeping Marshawn under 100 yards with no TDs. Fug Offense. Let our first pick in the draft go to FS Kinny Vaccaro from UT!

This dude will complete our D.

129686680_display_image.jpg?1329280047

091812_texasfoot3_1568201a.jpg

Posted

Kuechly was a beast today. I really enjoyed seeing the defense play exceptional today, stopping the Seaslugs 7/14 times on 3rd down, and keeping Marshawn under 100 yards with no TDs. Fug Offense. Let our first pick in the draft go to FS Kinny Vaccaro from UT!

This dude will complete our D.

129686680_display_image.jpg?1329280047

091812_texasfoot3_1568201a.jpg

Hell no!

Vaccaro a top15 pick?

25 or lower maybe.

Why'd you take him over Reid and McDonald. He's not BPA for sure

Posted

This exemplifies a loser mentality.

Nope. It exempliflies a smart person knowing after 5 games that we're nothing special so get ready for the draft next year and don't waste your time sitting on a seat or couch for 3 hours and watch your team lose every week. Best thing for this team to be successful is to possess a top5 pick next year.

Posted

Tank the season! You are okay with that, Im not. I rather us go 1-15 and try, then go 1-15 because we want a top pick......

yes please, lets instill the loser mind mentality on our team - speacially the younger guys

Posted

Nope. It exempliflies a smart person knowing after 5 games that we're nothing special so get ready for the draft next year and don't waste your time sitting on a seat or couch for 3 hours and watch your team lose every week. Best thing for this team to be successful is to possess a top5 pick next year.

so do you and Marty want a line backer or hot young rb next year?

1 person likes this

Posted

so do you and Marty want a line backer or hot young rb next year?

Was that supposed to even be humorous?

Posted

yeah he plays much better in teh middle. and with beasons play lately, he should stay there. beason should come in on 3 4 and relief for anderson

Posted

Keek and TD together reinforced and reinvigorated our defense today. Keek showed the kind of ability to be the cornerstone of your franchise (at least defensively because we have Cam on offense)... Awesome day from he and TD. Should've won it, but oh well...