29 replies to this topic

#16 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,996 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

Yea I wanna see great things from Kuechly and some other players but I hope we losses a lot of the upcoming games. There's no need to win anymore so mind as well play for that top 5 pick next year and draft someone great.

This exemplifies a loser mentality.

#17 HardcoreDefense

HardcoreDefense

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

Kuechly was a beast today. I really enjoyed seeing the defense play exceptional today, stopping the Seaslugs 7/14 times on 3rd down, and keeping Marshawn under 100 yards with no TDs. Fug Offense. Let our first pick in the draft go to FS Kinny Vaccaro from UT!
This dude will complete our D.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

Kuechly was a beast today. I really enjoyed seeing the defense play exceptional today, stopping the Seaslugs 7/14 times on 3rd down, and keeping Marshawn under 100 yards with no TDs. Fug Offense. Let our first pick in the draft go to FS Kinny Vaccaro from UT!
This dude will complete our D.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Hell no!
Vaccaro a top15 pick?
25 or lower maybe.

Why'd you take him over Reid and McDonald. He's not BPA for sure

#19 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

This exemplifies a loser mentality.

Nope. It exempliflies a smart person knowing after 5 games that we're nothing special so get ready for the draft next year and don't waste your time sitting on a seat or couch for 3 hours and watch your team lose every week. Best thing for this team to be successful is to possess a top5 pick next year.

#20 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

Tank the season! You are okay with that, Im not. I rather us go 1-15 and try, then go 1-15 because we want a top pick......

yes please, lets instill the loser mind mentality on our team - speacially the younger guys

#21 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

Nope. It exempliflies a smart person knowing after 5 games that we're nothing special so get ready for the draft next year and don't waste your time sitting on a seat or couch for 3 hours and watch your team lose every week. Best thing for this team to be successful is to possess a top5 pick next year.

so do you and Marty want a line backer or hot young rb next year?

#22 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

so do you and Marty want a line backer or hot young rb next year?

Was that supposed to even be humorous?

#23 xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc

Battle of the Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

yeah he plays much better in teh middle. and with beasons play lately, he should stay there. beason should come in on 3 4 and relief for anderson

#24 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,180 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:38 PM

Keek and TD together reinforced and reinvigorated our defense today. Keek showed the kind of ability to be the cornerstone of your franchise (at least defensively because we have Cam on offense)... Awesome day from he and TD. Should've won it, but oh well...

#25 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,132 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:52 AM

Here is me making the walk of shame in my sweet Kuechly Jersey

Posted Image

#26 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,962 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:57 AM

I hate to see Beason hurting, but it's nice to have Keek in there playing well. TD is balling too... dude flies around everywhere.

Not sure what we should do about Beas... if he's hurt he needs to heal. Trying to come back too soon again does nothing for anybody.

#27 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:04 AM

Keuchly and TD were really good once they got settled in Sunday. I always think though that when TD is healthy, Anderson should be the odd man out. I wonder what will happen when they are all healthy.

#28 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

Hell no!
Vaccaro a top15 pick?
25 or lower maybe.

Why'd you take him over Reid and McDonald. He's not BPA for sure

Definately agree with this one dude. Vaccaro is not the best safety in college football and is not a top 15 pick, unless he is a T-shirt warrior at the combine. Mcdonald from USC and Lester from Alabama are both better.

#29 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:21 AM

I hate to see Beason hurting, but it's nice to have Keek in there playing well. TD is balling too... dude flies around everywhere.

Not sure what we should do about Beas... if he's hurt he needs to heal. Trying to come back too soon again does nothing for anybody.

I think beason should play outside opposite TD when he's healthy. Keep Keek in the middle and use Anderson as a rotational player to spell both Beason and TD.

#30 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

Coaches still managed to push him up on the DL and basically allow on OLman to block him....as a MLB he has no business pressing the line...it simply makes no sense unless he is filling a gap after the ball is hiked...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com