Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unicar15

Why firing Hurney has to happen in 2012

30 posts in this topic

Hurney has no business running a professional football team after bungling another offseason up so badly this team can't even get out the starting gate

Whether or not Jerry wants the team to win is irrelevant. If he does not find a new general manager then he himself is the problem because he's perpetuating an environment that fosters mediocrity and failure.

JR can't save Hurney if we go 4-12 or less...he's already been called out by the media

Are you sure JR has only been to Bojangles 1 time?

By the look of things, he spends more time dealing with Bojangles than his NFL team.

1 person likes this

The Panthers have a 5th year option of Cam Newton's contract. We will most assuredley trigger that option.

Per ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Panthers have agreed on a four-year, $22 million contract with Cam Newton. The deal, which is fully guaranteed, also includes a fifth-year, non-guaranteed option worth $14 million.

I love the Panthers but if Hurney is not gone after this year I am probably moving on. I spent so much of my money, health, and time on this team it's not even funny and if owner does not care about winning, why should I? I will support a team with an owners that gives a poo about fans.

The fact Hurney doesn't have a contract is telling enough.

The fact Hurney doesn't have a contract is telling enough.

The fact that he still has a job right now is too.

Can i haz your panther jerseys

don't own any jerseys. never will no matter what. its almost like asking for an autograph. kinda lame imo.

Its clear his plan has failed and his talent for picking coaches is hit or miss.

I put my huddle acct on the table that Hurney will be gone after this year. Rivera? Dno.

It will happen the sec the season is over.

Hurney has pretty much made this organization a team that could easily be one in a discussion of moving to LA if it's owner weren't so ingrained in the Carolinas. It is truly the laughing stock of the NFL. This is what our GM has done for us.

But I will be surprised, as most of you, if JR cans Hurney. Maybe he thinks Hurney is going to somehow take the Panthers back to the Superbowl... JR is dreaming if that is the case.

Or maybe he is being overly loyal to Hurney because Hurney was around when we went to the first SB and lost the the Patriots. I hope this isn't the case either or we will never be a consistanly winning organization as long as JR owns the team, IMO.

I'm disgusted with some, I mean alot, of draft choices, trades, players passed up, etc., that Hurney has made. We have talent on this team and with all the mediocre and downright horrible season we've had over the last several season, we should be a Superbowl contender by now.