Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncbobcat

I hate to be correct

34 posts in this topic

a lot of people wanted nick fairley number 1 overall.

A lot of people didn't then go make a thread titled "I hate to be correct"

Before you go, got any good beer suggestions?

a lot of people wanted nick fairley number 1 overall.

A lot of people still look stupid for doing so.

...but I told you so. It pains me that our team sucks, it really does. I have not posted here in months and will not post here again (good ridance jokes inserted here), but Newton is NOT an NFL calibre QB. Russell Wilson can attest to that. The college poo has ran it's course. Years of mediocrity will ensue until the Panthers' own up to this mistake. Hopefully we will be decent enough where I won't have to take a loss on my tickets for the next year, two or three.

Later you freaking lemmings.

at times, this is what some of you look like...

that college crap don't work in that there nfl and that's all cam can run so he ain't no nfl quarterback like i done said

why yes, i didn't watch the first half of the 2011 season. how did you know?

...but I told you so. It pains me that our team sucks, it really does. I have not posted here in months and will not post here again (good ridance jokes inserted here), but Newton is NOT an NFL calibre QB. Russell Wilson can attest to that. The college poo has ran it's course. Years of mediocrity will ensue until the Panthers' own up to this mistake. Hopefully we will be decent enough where I won't have to take a loss on my tickets for the next year, two or three.

2600 posts and NO pie? YOU SuCK Bra.

2600 posts and NO pie? YOU SuCK Bra.

He hasn't posted much, if at all, since the software changeover.

Seriously wtf is with all these stupid I hate this team I'm quitting on them threads??? Just leave and go root for whatever team you feel is more worth your time for fugs sake....

I hate the team, but I'll never quit on them.

2eb97pu.gif

Personally, I've never heard of this guy, but apparently he thinks he someone that people actually give a fug about around here.