Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncbobcat

I hate to be correct

Sloth    924

a lot of people wanted nick fairley number 1 overall.

A lot of people still look stupid for doing so.

bleys    1,995

...but I told you so. It pains me that our team sucks, it really does. I have not posted here in months and will not post here again (good ridance jokes inserted here), but Newton is NOT an NFL calibre QB. Russell Wilson can attest to that. The college poo has ran it's course. Years of mediocrity will ensue until the Panthers' own up to this mistake. Hopefully we will be decent enough where I won't have to take a loss on my tickets for the next year, two or three.

Later you freaking lemmings.

at times, this is what some of you look like...

Guest Tom Cat   
Guest Tom Cat

...but I told you so. It pains me that our team sucks, it really does. I have not posted here in months and will not post here again (good ridance jokes inserted here), but Newton is NOT an NFL calibre QB. Russell Wilson can attest to that. The college poo has ran it's course. Years of mediocrity will ensue until the Panthers' own up to this mistake. Hopefully we will be decent enough where I won't have to take a loss on my tickets for the next year, two or three.

2600 posts and NO pie? YOU SuCK Bra.

Floppin    5,461

2600 posts and NO pie? YOU SuCK Bra.

He hasn't posted much, if at all, since the software changeover.

C47    1,395

Seriously wtf is with all these stupid I hate this team I'm quitting on them threads??? Just leave and go root for whatever team you feel is more worth your time for fugs sake....

Proudiddy    9,603

2eb97pu.gif

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TKRBrownstone