Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith talks about retirement AGAIN

54 posts in this topic

Posted

i think smitty will be a man of his word and finish out the contract. He's two years away from having a statue at BOA if he doesn't do anything drastic

Posted

He's a huge reason why I like this team he leaves.... Sadtimes.com

Posted

11 years of Hurney and the best receiver he's drafted is Brandon LaFell

so don't worry guys, Hurney has got this

2 people like this

Posted

Literally nothing that he said, and nothing in that article, insinuates that Smith is considering retiring any time soon.

Can you really envision yourself leaving?

“You’d be surprised,” he says.

That is an entirely different tone than what he said during his press conference after his extension. I'm pretty sure he said 2-3 years was his goal for retirement.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam would be better without him. Flame on

Posted

Can you really envision yourself leaving?

“You’d be surprised,” he says.

That is an entirely different tone than what he said during his press conference after his extension. I'm pretty sure he said 2-3 years was his goal for retirement.

That still doesn't mean that he's ready to hang them up. It just means that he doesn't believe that he'll have a problem walking about from the game when he's ready.

Posted

People needs to shut the hell up!

Smitty is a 12yr vet with a wife who was sick and especially being put on a very poor team, he has the right to think about his life after football.

He's human like everyone else retards! He don't need football and us as much as we need him so the the fu(k up. He's the best thing that ever happened to this franchise. Unless yall wanna ride on LAFAIL's nuts, y'all go ahead and settle on that "elite top 10" 40rec 600yds 3tds receiver.

Posted

Cam would be better without him. Flame on

Okay I bet

Posted

He's a huge reason why I like this team he leaves.... Sadtimes.com

Hell yea he's the only reason why I still watch and root for this team. Once he leave or finish, I'd have a hard time trying to wear a Lafail jersey. The fire and heart of this team will die once 89 is gone. He's one of the last two Panthers (gross 03') who knows a little something about winning.

Posted

Fu(k all the 89 haters.

I bet all of y'all are the Lafail homers.

Posted

I don't blame him. Its clear we are a long way from a playoff team and no one is really upset about that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sometime I wonder whats more important to you guys; the name on the back of your jersey or the jersey itself.