Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Steve Smith talks about retirement AGAIN

54 posts in this topic

He's struggled with getting separation this year.

Most of his catches have been comebacks and Cam has shown little improvement this year. I'm probably one of 89's biggest fans, but his time in the sun may have indeed set. I can't imagine this team making any headway after what we've seen this year. I wouldn't be surprised if Steve decided to hang up the cleats because a SB caliber team certainly isn't 2 or 3 years away.

What does he really have to look forward to? I can't see anything else but a shake up @ GM and possibly HC, I like Ron, but he has obviously lost the locker room. Bad personnel has doomed his chances as HC and Sean has coached a horrible defense. It looks like yet another lost season. There was a reason FOUR teams took a pass on Chud, he's proving those teams right so far..

The Bucs lost was an omen, the Giants loss a talisman, the Seahawks loss the nail.

1 person likes this

he'd be better off than working under this sorry organization we call a front office! this is like putting your dog to sleep!

This thread makes me uncomfortable. There is too much happiness and joy here. :angry:

My favorite are Proudiddy, CRA, and anyone else who is logical and doesn't pull the Ra Ra get out you're not a real fan crap.

And I like C47, Tensor, and The_Cannon because they support my favorite NCAA team.

He's struggled with getting separation this year.

Most of his catches have been comebacks and Cam has shown little improvement this year. I'm probably one of 89's biggest fans, but his time in the sun may have indeed set. I can't imagine this team making any headway after what we've seen this year. I wouldn't be surprised if Steve decided to hang up the cleats because a SB caliber team certainly isn't 2 or 3 years away.

What does he really have to look forward to? I can't see anything else but a shake up @ GM and possibly HC, I like Ron, but he has obviously lost the locker room. Bad personnel has doomed his chances as HC and Sean has coached a horrible defense. It looks like yet another lost season. There was a reason FOUR teams took a pass on Chud, he's proving those teams right so far..

The Bucs lost was an omen, the Giants loss a talisman, the Seahawks loss the nail.

But no One complains bout Lafail getting separation. I have argued a whole bunch before the season and people had the nerve to try and prove to me with ridiculous facts that were made up about how Lafail can create separation. Where has it been? Where?

It's funny how every week the huddle jump on one certain player and everyone finds the most ridiculous reasons to try and prove that that player is not capable of playing. Through 5 gms, 89 is the only one I've seen that can get separation.

You guys are morons if you think 89 is garbage or should retire. You're also reading into the words too much if you think he's saying he's going to retire before his contract. It's like the Huddle, the night of a loss this place shuts down. The next day people have had a night to sleep on it and you get far better thought out opinions. As said above, heat of the moment. He's not going anywhere.

he needs to request a trade to new england so he can get a ring.

NE is not going to be Champs this year.

I wanna see 89 go to Atlanta. Now well see how the huddle reacts to that.

Smitty request a trade to ATL so these fu(king fags on here can Stfu!

NE is not going to be Champs this year.

I wanna see 89 go to Atlanta. Now well see how the huddle reacts to that.

He's never said anything about trade, he's talking retirement. No way he moves his family to a entire new city unless it's for good. And he'll most-likely retire in LA.

Smitty will retire on his terms = he wont be going out without a whimper. The clues have been played.

He's never said anything about trade, he's talking retirement. No way he moves his family to a entire new city unless it's for good. And he'll most-likely retire in LA.

Just saying. 89 is the most passionate player ever in this franchise and idiots have the nerve to question his attitude. I'm sick and tired of it. We should be complaining about players like Lafail etc who arn't doing anything but instead we criticize our biggest threat on offense? 89 don't need us, we need him. If we don't want him, trade him to Atl so he can be on a competitive team and blow our defense up twice a year for how many more years he has left. Itll be nice to see this huddle shut the fcuk up

The fu(kn huddle needs to shut the hell up

About this 89 topic!