Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woodcookedbbq

True Blood

670 posts in this topic

The writers definitely did a good job of forming story lines from a very basic, mediocre chick book..I had to force myself to finish it b/c Sookie is so flippin' annoying

This was done off that Twilight series? I saw the Twilight movie and thought it was very similar but took place somewhere else and no one knew they were vampires. Anyway i love the show and can't wait for the new season to start.

True Blood has nothing to do with the Twilight series...its from the Southern Vampire Series

and I hope they write more stuff in for the 2nd season..the 2nd book was a little boring..Not a lot of secondary character time

True Blood has nothing to do with the Twilight series...its from the Southern Vampire Series

Ok i didn't think it was and Twilight is the only other one I've heard of. Didn't realize this whole vampire hanging out with real people theme had become so popular. Never heard of the Southern Vampire books before.

They're chick books..that's why :)

Which goes to show you, underneath all the bluster, chicks just want to be subservient to men.

I'm especially subservient to men in wolf shirts

bring back Lafeyette :-(

Lafeyette didn't die did he? He was one of the best characters.

Lizzy Caplan was absolutely smoking....damn near perfect body.

43791287.jpg

I'll tell you if you want me to