Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woodcookedbbq

True Blood

670 posts in this topic

no way tara is coming back

I think Tara will be turned.

Oh I never thought of that. If Bill or Eric show up and she's too far gone to heal it could be the only way to save her.

I think it would be a good story because of how much she hates vamps. The internal struggle over being one.

I don't know how turning into a vampire really works, but I doubt getting half your head blown off will let you come back. All in all the deaths this season don't bother me because I didn't really like any of the characters that got killed.

I wasn't a big fan of this season but now I'm kind of excited about the next season because Russel and Steve Newlin were two of my favorite characters. I knew as soon as they had the "Where is Steve" posters early his season that he was going to come back as a vampire. They need to bring back his sexy ass wife too.

Sarah-Newlin-425x239.png

Eric and Bill may ignore Sookie's anguish or whatever they feel since she told them to leave her alone. It'll probably be Alcide who shows up at the door.

I loved Jesus. Poor Lafayette.

I'm glad that they brought Russel back. I hope next season that they focus on the guys from the 'Authority' closing in on Bill and Eric. Make the show more about vampires, and less

magic and wizards and witches. I almost stopped watching this season, but i like some of the things that they did last night, that makes me think that next season will be good.

Do I smell a catfight between Sookie and Pam? LEGOOOOOO

Make the show more about vampires, and less

magic and wizards and wiches.

This. Seriously. I really do not give a poo about any of the werewolves or werepanthers or shapeshifters or witches or whatever the fug.

Yea Russel was bad ass in his season, and Newlin was bat poo crazy in his so I think that if they can capitalize on those guys and have Eric and Bill team up to be bad asses again instead of being pussy whipped then this next season could be alright.

Damn! Someone in the writers stable for this show heard my prayers. The way the culled the dead weight out of the cast gives me a renewed hope for the next season.

lol true blood= r rated twilight soap opera

And?

Nudity without nudity...I hate HBO.