Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woodcookedbbq

True Blood

670 posts in this topic

^^Pam and Tara are becoming my favorites. Lafayette, if he returns to his old fabulous self (as it appears he has) is also one of my favorites. Eric too. Everyone else...tired of.

Ya ya. I don't know about you but I'm tired of the female shape shifter, she's pretty as hell but man I hate her character a lot. I can't stand her. Even little Emma deserves to be kicked in the face. Merlotte too for letting that poo happen. What I'd like to see is Alcide come back and take that damn pack. Should have happened the first time.

Agreed. The only reason I tolerate her is that she is "Shiva" from "The League" on FX which is awesome to me. Even the boobs this season suck...because they're usually from Lillith who is covered in blood and goo.

I hate Bill. He needs the true death.

Do you really think it's Russel that owns Sookie? Wouldn't he have claimed her by now? Actually, that goes for any vampire. That storyline is going to suck.

Alcide needs to get his sexy ass back in the show. He'd better be naked again Sunday night to make up for no air time.

the only one i care to see nekkid is still Jessica. never gonna happen though. :(

1 person likes this

the only one i care to see nekkid is still Jessica. never gonna happen though. :(

I know that feel bro. =( She's one of my favorite TV redheads.

Evil Bill is way better than Good Bill...HE LIVES! But this show is awful last two seasons...I just watch it to pretend to bond with the wife..get nookie and play Madden-drink beer

The wife and I already butted heads cuz the season finale next week conflicts with the panther game. I'm glad its ending.

Does Jessica have a no-boobies clause in her contract? The only reason I've watche the last few convoluted seasons was to hopefully catch a glimpse of that magnificent rack.

I think so

The wife and I already butted heads cuz the season finale next week conflicts with the panther game. I'm glad its ending.

WTF? This shouldn't even be a discussion....

True Blood gets dvr'd every week just in case...I will be watching football like all American's should be...Vampires can wait until Monday

and the dude that play Russel is is by far the best actor on the show! I love his character

2 people like this

my wife isn't really a football fan. she'll watch the panthers with me some, but most of the time ends up doing something else.