Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True Blood

670 posts in this topic

Posted

the only one i care to see nekkid is still Jessica. never gonna happen though. :(

1 person likes this

Posted

the only one i care to see nekkid is still Jessica. never gonna happen though. :(

I know that feel bro. =( She's one of my favorite TV redheads.

Posted

Evil Bill is way better than Good Bill...HE LIVES! But this show is awful last two seasons...I just watch it to pretend to bond with the wife..get nookie and play Madden-drink beer

Posted

The wife and I already butted heads cuz the season finale next week conflicts with the panther game. I'm glad its ending.

Posted

Does Jessica have a no-boobies clause in her contract? The only reason I've watche the last few convoluted seasons was to hopefully catch a glimpse of that magnificent rack.

Posted

I think so

Posted

The wife and I already butted heads cuz the season finale next week conflicts with the panther game. I'm glad its ending.

WTF? This shouldn't even be a discussion....

True Blood gets dvr'd every week just in case...I will be watching football like all American's should be...Vampires can wait until Monday

and the dude that play Russel is is by far the best actor on the show! I love his character

2 people like this

Posted

my wife isn't really a football fan. she'll watch the panthers with me some, but most of the time ends up doing something else.

Posted

confused-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-329.gif

Posted

WTF? This shouldn't even be a discussion....

True Blood gets dvr'd every week just in case...I will be watching football like all American's should be...Vampires can wait until Monday

and the dude that play Russel is is by far the best actor on the show! I love his character

God you're so perfect.

Posted

except she still knows how to talk

2 people like this

Posted

I knew that old fairy was going die. Damn it I want sunday to come already. Mainly for football but also for this. I think Russel E, is going to live through this somehow.