Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

True Blood

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
665 replies to this topic

#661 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

Anybody watching the new season?  I'd say it's a step above last season. 

#662 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,381 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

Sure did take a while for the thread to get bumped. Still no Jessica nudity. :(

The wife likes the show. I watch just because, and am ready for Boardwalk Empire to start.

#663 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,956 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

I am trying to get into it. There are story lines I liked and some I hate.

#664 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:11 PM

bumping for the hell of it

Next week the last season starts and I'm only watching because I have watched it all. it really has gotten stupid.

Anna Paquin doing another nude scene in the opener and I'm sure Jessica will be clothed for all the shows.

#665 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,152 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

The end of last season was "better" than some of the past ones IMO (better being a loose term), but yeah I'll mostly just been watching due to the time I've invested in it already. 

#666 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:15 PM

horrible show, this show needed the true death a year ago.

http://www.ign.com/a...-be-here-review

So what all went down in the wake of the dizzying vampire attack? Violet finally let Jason have sex with her (because why drag out the drought if it wasn't going anywhere?), Willa moved into Reverend Daniels' cellar (a character I don't care about living with another character I don't care about), Andy let Bill know that things would probably never be okay between the two of them (rightfully so), Lafayette went home and smoked a bowl, and Sookie couldn't handle everyone's insulting thoughts (was that a nod to the viewers thoughts as well?) and sulked her way on home. Oh, and she got peeved at Alcide for a brief moment in the middle.
Also, was that really it for Tara? It can't be if we never saw it happen, right? Not that I'm grieving heavily, but the fact that the series spent numerous episodes last season mourning Terry and very few moments reflecting on Tara's demise may indicate that she hasn't met the "true death" yet. Though, if we are to show sorrow, can we take a moment to lament the loss of ol' marble-mouthed Kevin? The hapless deputy, once mauled by a werepanther. Now devoured by vamps.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com