Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Cam unveiled his new clothing line today: Not kidding

99 posts in this topic

No wonder Cam sucks... Gatorade commercials, Under Armor commercials, NFL commercials, CMC commercials, photo shoots, clothing lines, interviews... Do you really think he has enough time for his REAL job? He cares more about being popular than playing football at the moment. He is cashing in tho...

I know you are smarter than this.

The guy sure does have a lot of endorsements for having a lifetime win percentage of 33.3%.

I never said not to cancel it because he's sucking, but the whole idea of a 23-year-old losing quarterback having his own clothing line is pretty funny to me. Sorry I can't be a homer like you guys. I'd be saying the same thing if Matt Ryan came out with his own MATT clothing line at JCPenny.

Proof he isn't focused on being the best QB he can be.

#TeamCam

The guy sure does have a lot of endorsements for having a lifetime win percentage of 33.3%.

I never said not to cancel it because he's sucking, but the whole idea of a 23-year-old losing quarterback having his own clothing line is pretty funny to me. Sorry I can't be a homer like you guys. I'd be saying the same thing if Matt Ryan came out with his own MATT clothing line at JCPenny.

I don't bash any man for trying to capitalize and make money. Not one person on the forum would say no if a company approached you with a clothing line deal or Gatorade deal or a beats deal. Quit acting all high and mighty. These guys are in this game to make money just like I'm in the sales game. That whole play for the love of the game stuff is great hyperbole. Ask all the old NFL fugers that won titles back in the day but are crying broke today if they'd trade a ring for a $20 million contract. The guys that say no are lying sons of bitches and shouldn't be trusted.

Looks like he planned it so that this would drop during the bye.

Not during the Holiday Season where it would get more hype, but the BYE so it wouldn't interfere with football.

I have 0 problem with this.

2 people like this

I know you are smarter than this.

I dunno, I'm on my 3rd glass of wine. :P

cam is satan

I dunno, I'm on my 3rd glass of wine. :P

Wine? There is your problem. Step 1 pour it out. Step 2 buy some beer.