Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam unveiled his new clothing line today: Not kidding

99 posts in this topic

Posted

I know you are smarter than this.

I dunno, I'm on my 3rd glass of wine. :P

Posted

cam is satan

Posted

I dunno, I'm on my 3rd glass of wine. :P

Wine? There is your problem. Step 1 pour it out. Step 2 buy some beer.

Posted

SMF is just mad cause Cam aint white.

Posted

Some of you really fail to see the big picture, life's a bit bigger than football. Relax

Posted

That's obvious.

He'll be first in line buying some Andrew Luck jean shorts.

Posted

End my life.

I wonder if he has nice hoodies though.

Posted

Just win then and play better in the process! I would have had less problem with this *last* season than this year. Right now, this just looks lame. YES I realize these were all offseason things, doesn't change that a 2nd-year QB playing terribly on a terrible, losing team just came out with his own clothing line.

Posted

Just win then and play better in the process! I would have had less problem with this *last* season than this year. Right now, this just looks lame. YES I realize these were all offseason things, doesn't change that a 2nd-year QB playing terribly on a terrible, losing team just came out with his own clothing line.

Doesn't look lame to me. Opinions are like assholes i suppose. Then again I look at the big picture. Fame is fleeting. Get contracts and money while you can. If companies are willing to pay, you're a dumbass for not taking it.

Posted

Wine? There is your problem. Step 1 pour it out. Step 2 buy some beer.

I'm on diet before my wedding... so no beer. Gotta look good for the pictures, then I can get fat.

Posted

Your idiot FO is trying to kill off the career of a superstar in Cam Newton. Hopefully he leaves Carolina when his contract is up.

Posted

Your idiot FO is trying to kill off the career of a superstar in Cam Newton. Hopefully he leaves Carolina when his contract is up.

While I agree with your first statement, your second statement can suck it. Sorry Auburn sucks this year.