Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Cam unveiled his new clothing line today: Not kidding

Ask all the old NFL fugers that won titles back in the day but are crying broke today if they'd trade a ring for a $20 million contract. The guys that say no are lying sons of bitches and shouldn't be trusted.

Yup. I recall Gale Sayers on Chicago radio saying something to the effect of...

"I made about $250K in my nfl career. I'm in the HoF. A guy on the bench today makes more in a year. Hell yeah I'm bitter about that."

Granted, he ain't broke.

Cam can do whatever he want. People needs to remember that these players are also humans. If someone is offering you a chunk load of money to have your own fashion line wouldn't you do it? Yea

Cam is smart enough to understand that these promotional opportunities will dry up quickly if he doesn't perform on the field.

This is a non-story.

Either you are a retard or you are being sarcastic.

Cam is all talk, all he cares about is himself and his Dr dre beats commercials, clothing line and doing the superman when we are down by 20. If he was a politician he would be a prime example of a empty suit. He is a ticking time bomb, we will see who was right in 2-3 years.

Cam Newton to the Bills for Marcel Dareus, Stevie Johnson, their 1st and 2nd rounder? Yes or no?

Krub why is it so hard to band a dumbass like this?