Photo
- - - - -

Cam unveiled his new clothing line today: Not kidding

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
98 replies to this topic

#25 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

Im serious. Cam is done. Wait and see, he will continue to suck and be run out of Charlotte. Can we please get a real QB? PLEASE! Cam no longer cares about football. Hes a bust. Why cant we have a QB like Matt Schaub? A great but low key QB that wins games. I would trade Cam for Ryan Mallett right now. No QB should have his own clothing line, especially a crappy one like Cam

Trash^ GTFO

#26 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

Dudes been cashing in. Wise move for his finances.

#27 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

Im serious. Cam is done. Wait and see, he will continue to suck and be run out of Charlotte. Can we please get a real QB? PLEASE! Cam no longer cares about football. Hes a bust. Why cant we have a QB like Matt Schaub? A great but low key QB that wins games. I would trade Cam for Ryan Mallett right now. No QB should have his own clothing line, especially a crappy one like Cam

Either you are a retard or you are being sarcastic.

#28 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

No wonder Cam sucks... Gatorade commercials, Under Armor commercials, NFL commercials, CMC commercials, photo shoots, clothing lines, interviews... Do you really think he has enough time for his REAL job? He cares more about being popular than playing football at the moment. He is cashing in tho...

#29 SCP

SCP

HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

This is a non story. Irrelevant

It's a non story in every town but Charlotte. For christs sake this town is so damn small sometimes.

#30 SCP

SCP

HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

No wonder Cam sucks... Gatorade commercials, Under Armor commercials, NFL commercials, CMC commercials, photo shoots, clothing lines, interviews... Do you really think he has enough time for his REAL job? He cares more about being popular than playing football at the moment. He is cashing in tho...

Peyton Manning is on every channel every day pushing some product.

#31 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

I know you are smarter than this.

#32 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

The guy sure does have a lot of endorsements for having a lifetime win percentage of 33.3%.

I never said not to cancel it because he's sucking, but the whole idea of a 23-year-old losing quarterback having his own clothing line is pretty funny to me. Sorry I can't be a homer like you guys. I'd be saying the same thing if Matt Ryan came out with his own MATT clothing line at JCPenny.

#33 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

Proof he isn't focused on being the best QB he can be.
#TeamCam

#34 KillerKat

KillerKat

GTFO Shula

HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

Seriously?

#35 SCP

SCP

HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

The guy sure does have a lot of endorsements for having a lifetime win percentage of 33.3%.

I never said not to cancel it because he's sucking, but the whole idea of a 23-year-old losing quarterback having his own clothing line is pretty funny to me. Sorry I can't be a homer like you guys. I'd be saying the same thing if Matt Ryan came out with his own MATT clothing line at JCPenny.

I don't bash any man for trying to capitalize and make money. Not one person on the forum would say no if a company approached you with a clothing line deal or Gatorade deal or a beats deal. Quit acting all high and mighty. These guys are in this game to make money just like I'm in the sales game. That whole play for the love of the game stuff is great hyperbole. Ask all the old NFL fugers that won titles back in the day but are crying broke today if they'd trade a ring for a $20 million contract. The guys that say no are lying sons of bitches and shouldn't be trusted.

#36 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

Looks like he planned it so that this would drop during the bye.
Not during the Holiday Season where it would get more hype, but the BYE so it wouldn't interfere with football.
I have 0 problem with this.