MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,068 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

SO many ways to go with this comment.

Also you gravitate towards my sex talk. ;)

Me and Wifey decided to go to Disney for our honeymoon, thinking it would be like the commercials.
Fun fact, there is nothing romantic or memorable about Disney World.

Give me a beach, my babe in a bikini, a drink with an umbrella and not poo to do.

Sandals all inclusive resort in Negril Jamaica was fantastic (couples only and about 75% of them were on their honeymoon)

#32 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,423 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

Sandals all inclusive resort in Negril Jamaica was fantastic (couples only and about 75% of them were on their honeymoon)

That's a lot of body fluids to clean up...

#33 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,765 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

I'm not surprised... You sir are experienced traveler, I'm on another hand a sheep when it comes to travel.

i just found some for around $600 apiece out of charlotte, roundtrip. too late to back out of what you already got?

#34 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,765 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

i would kill myself if i was stuck in a dumbass resort called sandals. bitches need to get out and find some adventure/culture. my wife and i ran over cobras on a motorcycle on a mud trail on a remote island in the gulf of thailand. fug resorts

#35 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,423 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:01 AM

i just found some for around $600 apiece out of charlotte, roundtrip. too late to back out of what you already got?

yrs sir, already got my tix

#36 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,068 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

That's a lot of body fluids to clean up...

That is why I tipped my chamber maid well.....she earned every penny of it.

#37 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

Posted Image

#38 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,821 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:15 PM

where is the best place to find cheap airfare like that? I've gotten pretty good at finding cheap lodgings but airfare not so much.

i would kill myself if i was stuck in a dumbass resort called sandals. bitches need to get out and find some adventure/culture. my wife and i ran over cobras on a motorcycle on a mud trail on a remote island in the gulf of thailand. fug resorts

I once ran over a possum with my Prius going around a sharp turn on Sharon road, admittedly not quite as badass

#39 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,765 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

where is the best place to find cheap airfare like that? I've gotten pretty good at finding cheap lodgings but airfare not so much.

i mostly use kayak.com, but there's some tricks to finagling dates and ports of entry/exit, and there's also a lot of unlisted airlines that you've got to do your homework to discover (especially internationally.) if you ever need tickets PM me before you buy them i'll see what i can do

#40 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

never been to Hawaii...too many fricken Americans there....so...nothing to add other than have fun....go deep and go often

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.