Photo
- - - - -

Beason wants to stay in the middle

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
84 replies to this topic

#25 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Jerry Richard$on and Gettledouche apologist

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

luke was outstanding on sunday and it'd be a terrible mistake to stick beason back in the middle just because.

for all the knocks on this coaching staff they are not the least bit scared to bench or move guys when they don't perform. it seems to not matter at all if they're "entrenched starters".

also fyi beason was actually drafted to play WLB. he took over in the middle because morgan couldn't stay healthy.

#26 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

Why?

He sucks right now.....Luke doesn't. Could of used Luke in some of those early games when Beason was whiffing and dropping picks

Because

#27 cbully

cbully

HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

funny thing is everyone thought TD was going to be the odd man out due to injury...hahahaha

#28 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

Norman is ballin out and learning every week, Naka is awful

Fixed

#29 KDawg004

KDawg004

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

I was afraid drafting Luke would cause a rift. Two outstanding MLB's who do not make the same type of impact on the outside as they do in the middle. Can't blame Beas for not being his old self yet. It took Demeco Ryans (i think) a whole season before he started to regain his pro bowl caliber play.

#30 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

HUDDLER

Football is like life. Adapt or die. Unless he has some kind of ridiculous regression, Luke is the future of this D# at MLB. Beason will either adapt or find a new home. I hope it's the former.

#31 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Wow everyone has forgot a about beason.

Wow everyone has forgot a about beason.

Have you forgotten that the guy playing in 2012.....isn't the Beason we know? Him resting isn't going to magically get him back. Could take a full year.....could never happen

#32 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

Beason has missed a few tackles and assignments (it appears) but I don't think that this is a reason to move him for the remainder of the season. If he returns 100% healthy, he goes back in the middle. We need our best LB'ers on the field.

#33 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

Beason has missed a few tackles and assignments (it appears) but I don't think that this is a reason to move him for the remainder of the season. If he returns 100% healthy, he goes back in the middle. We need our best LB'ers on the field.

Nothing suggests a week off is going to magically speed up a long recovery process.....

Our best LB right now is Luke.

#34 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

Nothing suggests a week off is going to magically speed up a long recovery process.....

Our best LB right now is Luke.

I didn't suggest anything. I said if he returns 100% healthy he goes back in the middle. We need our best LB'ers on the field. If his return is the first game after the bye week and he's 100% healthy, then he should go back in the middle, if he's not 100% healthy the first game after the bye week, then he don't. There is nothing suggestive about it.

#35 xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc

Battle of the Cats Fan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

screw it.. lets just change to a 5 2 highschool defense we need 2 safeties anyways.. this defense would go perfectly with our offense!

#36 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

We do need our best current MLB to be playing the spot. I don't believe that Beason is currently our best MLB.

Honestly the idea that he's going to come back 100% healthy after being banged up like he has all year after one off week is a pipe dream. Not only is he clearly still struggling with recovery from his injury last year but how he has a shoulder injury that has lead him to tackle terribly. Beason this year is not the Beason everyone wants back in the middle and this small amount of time is not likely to bring him back.

Kuechly made his first start at MLB and played his fuging balls off. I know every coach likes to say you can't lose your job to an injury but when the backup is a 9th overall future superstar in this league who is already balling? Maybe you can lose your job to that injury...