Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCMunnerlyn1

Taking Gamecock Video Requests

SCMunnerlyn1    736

I've managed to download all the games so far this season and will be able to get the rest.. I'm already working on Damiere Byrd... Anybody want anything else?

Edit: Byrd done,Clowney done,Shaw done,Swearinger done, Cunningham done,Sanders done.

TheMaulClaw    1,393

Byrd has stepped up in a big way, and that catch on our first possession against Georgia was timeless. Can you do one of these for Swearinger?

• Pie 1

SCMunnerlyn1    736

Byrd has stepped up in a big way, and that catch on our first possession against Georgia was timeless. Can you do one of these for Swearinger?

You bet.. i was gonna do that one whether someone asked or not! .. gimme a little bit.. im doing a clowney for someone else.. then i'll hop on the Swearinger.. What kind of tunes ya want?

TheMaulClaw    1,393

Some metal would be cool. Maybe some inflames reroute to remain. Swearinger is like a little Ray Lewis but without the corny emotionalism that plays secondary.

• Pie 1

SCMunnerlyn1    736

Some metal would be cool. Maybe some inflames reroute to remain. Swearinger is like a little Ray Lewis but without the corny emotionalism.

You a fan of nightwish maybe? I'll try the song you suggested also.

TheMaulClaw    1,393

You a fan of nightwish maybe? I'll try the song you suggested also.

Nightwish is amazing musically, unfortunately female metal vocalist for some reason, not their fault, don't strike my metal fancy.

SCMunnerlyn1    736

Nightwish is amazing musically, unfortunately female metal vocalist for some reason, not their fault, don't strike my metal fancy.

I thought about that as soon as I said it...

List me some stuff to try and i'll pick the best fit.

SCMunnerlyn1    736

Some metal would be cool. Maybe some inflames reroute to remain. Swearinger is like a little Ray Lewis but without the corny emotionalism that plays secondary.

Video is done.. now just looking for music.. your first suggestion didn't really work so well.. video is about 3:15.. but it can be shortened or lengthened depending on me adding titles and credits.. so something from 3-3:45 with some good sound is what i'm looking for.

Edit: I took care of it.. should do nicely!

TheMaulClaw    1,393

Awesome job on the Swearinger vid. Killswitch was a great choice for the music. Thanks so much for doing that. I really appreciate it.

• Pie 1

SCMunnerlyn1    736

Awesome job on the Swearinger vid. Killswitch was a great choice for the music. Thanks so much for doing that. I really appreciate it.

No problem!