Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Gamecock Video Requests

42 posts in this topic

Posted

I've managed to download all the games so far this season and will be able to get the rest.. I'm already working on Damiere Byrd... Anybody want anything else?

Edit: Byrd done,Clowney done,Shaw done,Swearinger done, Cunningham done,Sanders done.

Posted

Byrd has stepped up in a big way, and that catch on our first possession against Georgia was timeless. Can you do one of these for Swearinger?

1 person likes this

Posted

Byrd has stepped up in a big way, and that catch on our first possession against Georgia was timeless. Can you do one of these for Swearinger?

You bet.. i was gonna do that one whether someone asked or not! .. gimme a little bit.. im doing a clowney for someone else.. then i'll hop on the Swearinger.. What kind of tunes ya want?

Posted

Some metal would be cool. Maybe some inflames reroute to remain. Swearinger is like a little Ray Lewis but without the corny emotionalism that plays secondary.

1 person likes this

Posted

Some metal would be cool. Maybe some inflames reroute to remain. Swearinger is like a little Ray Lewis but without the corny emotionalism.

You a fan of nightwish maybe? I'll try the song you suggested also.

Posted

You a fan of nightwish maybe? I'll try the song you suggested also.

Nightwish is amazing musically, unfortunately female metal vocalist for some reason, not their fault, don't strike my metal fancy.

Posted

Nightwish is amazing musically, unfortunately female metal vocalist for some reason, not their fault, don't strike my metal fancy.

I thought about that as soon as I said it...

List me some stuff to try and i'll pick the best fit.

Posted

Did you see our new uni's against LSU, they're awesome. http://www.gamecocks...ing-vs-lsu.html

I had'nt actually .. thats effing sick.. btw clowney video uploading now .. should be in the thread within 5 mins.

1 person likes this

Posted

Clowney vid is nice. He just makes it look so easy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Clowney vid is nice. He just makes it look so easy.

I know right xD