• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,386 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

Two or three years straight we've beaten you now?

You confirm that and I'll let you know how many national championships we have.

I guess you could settle for a video of your SEC championsh.... oooh, right.

#32 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,655 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

You confirm that and I'll let you know how many national championships we have.

I guess you could settle for a video of your SEC championsh.... oooh, right.

You're scared or you wouldn't even be trolling this thread that's not about your team.

#33 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,655 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

You're scared or you wouldn't even be trolling this thread that's not about your team.

SCMunnerlyn do you even look at threads about Florida? I don't.

#34 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,386 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:25 AM

SCMunnerlyn do you even look at threads about Florida? I don't.

Just make sure you keep starting a new thread every time a Gamecock takes a poo.

#35 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,536 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:40 AM

You should do a video of your most recent national championsh.....

Oooooh, yea.

I could do one of your team getting your ass whooped by us to stay out of the CWS as well as the last few ass whoopings on the gridiron?

#36 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:41 AM

Florida fans are like clemson fans.. They haven't done anything recently so they tell you about what they have done to make up for what they can't do now. Saints anyone?

#37 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,655 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

I could do one of your team getting your ass whooped by us to stay out of the CWS as well as the last few ass whoopings on the gridiron?

Didn't even think about that....

#38 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,386 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

Florida fans are like clemson fans.. They haven't done anything recently so they tell you about what they have done to make up for what they can't do now. Saints anyone?

Is that worse than a team who has never won anything?

Like ever.

Oh yea, I forgot the SEC East. That matters, right?

#39 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

Is that worse than a team who has never won anything?

Like ever.

Oh yea, I forgot the SEC East. That matters, right?

In the grand scheme of things.. yes it does.. a program that is on the rise and is taking top talent out of florida , georgia , north carolina , as well as signing the top players in SC .. Massively upgraded facilities.. players that arn't getting in trouble anymore, players with character.

It's cool that your team had more money for football before ours. We made the transition from the ACC to the SEC.. and now all the other teams are on notice. While yours is trying to pull away from the past few bad seasons. You don't have to watch football .. just look at the past few years. We get better every year. Georgia gets worse.. Florida doesn't move.. Try and play this game if you want to. We'll see november 20th. Be ready to eat crow.. I will be .. that's the good thing about cheering for a team that's climbed out of the cellar.. we've been to the bottom. There is no panic on this side of the table. While the other teams completely melt down after a loss.You're delusional if you honestly believe that because we've yet to do it.. that it means we can't.

#40 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,386 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:57 AM

In the grand scheme of things.. yes it does.. a program that is on the rise and is taking top talent out of florida , georgia , north carolina , as well as signing the top players in SC .. Massively upgraded facilities.. players that arn't getting in trouble anymore, players with character.

It's cool that your team had more money for football before ours. We made the transition from the ACC to the SEC.. and now all the other teams are on notice. While yours is trying to pull away from the past few bad seasons. You don't have to watch football .. just look at the past few years. We get better every year. Georgia gets worse.. Florida doesn't move.. Try and play this game if you want to. We'll see november 20th. Be ready to eat crow.. I will be .. that's the good thing about cheering for a team that's climbed out of the cellar.. we've been to the bottom. There is no panic on this side of the table. While the other teams completely melt down after a loss.You're delusional if you honestly believe that because we've yet to do it.. that it means we can't.

First off, I was only taking a friendly jab until MaulClaw thought I was attacking his family honor or some poo. I'm assuming you guys all went to SC?

No one said SC can't win a championship. I've never even hinted that you can't. In fact, I've said several times this year that South Carolina has a good team. And yes, you have an advantage cheering for a team that has never won before. That can be your excuse. If Florida doesn't win every year, the wheels start falling off the bus.

And holy hell, man. You act like this has been going on for like a decade. We won a national championship in 2008 and went 13-1 in 2009. In 2010 Urban Meyer gave up and SC finished with one more win that Florida. Last year you were just a better team than us, and you won 17-12 in our head-to-head matchup. Now we are both undefeated.

It's hard to say who has a better team now. I honestly feel you guys should have lost to Vandy week one. And your performance against Kentucky was lackluster until the second half. There is no ignoring the beatdown of Georgia though. I thoroughly enjoyed that. I also think you guys will give LSU more of a beating than we did.

#41 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

Added Justice Cunningham

#42 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun