Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gin and Juice

Observation of a weak fan base!

82 posts in this topic

If you sell to another team then its about the money....go somewhere else. I vow that when i do finally find my PSLs, I will give them to true fans before I sell to the away team

I have never and will never sell my tickets to an opposing fan. I'd rather eat the loss of money.

You might view it that way but sorry most PSL owners don't, and the companies who have mass amounts of PSL's don't either. It's a business and its how Jerry wanted it.

I'm asking what can be done on our part to improve! Not whining about how butt hurt your are over FO decisions. Let's look alive! Detroit has better fans than we do! As do the Cleveland Browns

if you're like 27 or so cleveland was really, really good for at least a little while in your lifetime and you were probably brought up cheering for the browns. the lions are also a much improved team now.

amazingly it seems like having a long legacy or winning or hey even both tend to improve attendance and loyalty.

I'm asking what can be done on our part to improve! Not whining about how butt hurt your are over FO decisions. Let's look alive! Detroit has better fans than we do! As do the Cleveland Browns

Get rid of PSL and it should see an improvement in the atmosphere. Get rid of the pre game prayer....I know we are in the Bible Belt but I've never played a sport game or gone to a event that they do that except for the YMCA. Encourage fans to stand and cheer, not kick them out for doing this.

1 person likes this

But WHY the loading in finally after 30% of the game has been played? You only came for the tailgate! Lol, then you wanna come in after you have missed a lot of the game, to tell real fans to sit down? Man, carry your butt back out the gate!

What can be done on our part? haha

I guess you can eat more bojangles if you want

These guys are professionals making millions and we buy into their product and invest our time to watch them win. I cheer loud at every game and don't need expectations or wishes for how I want the fan base to perform, act or whatever. People need to get over B8tching at the fan base unless we start booing injured players and slitting opposing fans throats.

really you'd probably even see an improvement if the team bought out all the PSLs in maybe two upper deck sections and replaced it with a single game ticket "fan zone" or something where all the drunk hell raisers and college kids could pile in for cheap.

considering the way the ticketing scheme is set up and of course the family friendly thing our ownership tries to push i don't think that would ever happen though. plus that would mean taking a ton of locked in season ticket revenue and just lighting it on fire if the seats didn't sell.

anyone who went to the home opener against GB last year knows that this fanbase can show up and get loud, even against a team whose fanbase travels well.

1 person likes this

i have come to the conclusion that fans who think the behavior of the people who come to the stadium is what has kept the carolina panthers in the dumps are more pshycotics than fans.

I'm starting to agree that the PSL has to go! It won't, but there are other ways.

@kahakai-I'm guessing your cheer is a golf clap. You have your reservations about a rowdy fan base cause it may hurt your profit levels when you pawn off your tickets.

I'm starting to agree that the PSL has to go! It won't, but there are other ways.

@kahakai-I'm guessing your cheer is a golf clap. You have your reservations about a rowdy fan base cause it may hurt your profit levels when you pawn off your tickets.

I'm a hokie fan and a life long panther fan so don't give me crap about how you think I cheer at games

I have reservations about idiots

Wasn't there Jase, but on TV, it was an improvement