Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Observation of a weak fan base!

82 posts in this topic

Posted

eaglesrings.png

Son of a .....

Posted

Yeah, Eagles are the Buffalo Bills of the NFC. Next? We both have the same amount of NFC championships in the last 10 years

Posted

People start leaving with 10 minutes left in the game because they usually have a reason to.

I don't agree w/ selling your PSLS to opposing fanbases, but if some poor person is dumb enough to offer you his life savings to see the Cowboys/Redskins/Steelers because they can't afford to go to that city to see them then man you gotta do what you gotta do.

It wouldn't surprise me to see retards like Grits give away his kid's college fund so he can go see the Skins when they are in Charlotte. Let's face it: this is as close as they can afford to get.

BTW: I had the best seats I've ever had to a Panthers game on Sunday. We were in a box. Sadly, they were wasted on a boring game.

Posted

Over/under on there being Cowboys gear in the team store on game day?

Posted

Over/under on there being Cowboys gear in the team store on game day?

I've been to 2 Panther/Cowboy games. It's basically 50/50 which is essentially a home game for the Cowboys.

At least people are starting to come around about how awful the gameday Panther fans are. It's gotta change sometime. Why not now???

Posted

eaglesrings.png

That is a huge waste of money.

I don't know what's worse: the jersey or an adult wearing cargo pants.

Posted

Yeah, Eagles are the Buffalo Bills of the NFC. Next? We both have the same amount of NFC championships in the last 10 years

Your basis for comparisons is confusing.

The Bills have had one winning season in the last decade.and haven't made the playoffs this century yet they have had a fairly loyal fanbase because it's Buffalo and the Bills are all they know but even that fansbase looks to be done supporting them now. The Eagles have been playoff bound almost all of those years. I guess I am not understanding your comparisons to the Bills and Panthers as teams or fanbases because they are nothing alike and can't be compared. Just because the Panthers and Eagles have 1 NFC championship each in the last decade doesn't mean the fanbases will be the same.

The Eagles fanbase is "rabid" because they have been consistantly making the playoffs and the last 10 years or so and they have been relatively exciting and promising. The Bills and the Panthers have not but if you think they (Eagles fanbase) supported the team when the things were even slightly down, you are mistaken.

Posted

Fans are going to be arm-chair QBs and hate on what the coach is doing in any city. Our fans just seem like morons because we are getting a front row view.

Posted

If you sell to another team then its about the money....go somewhere else. I vow that when i do finally find my PSLs, I will give them to true fans before I sell to the away team

Oh, so you're not a PSL/season ticket holder ... interesting.

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly I posted this in another topic and a few years ago I brought it up and was flamed for it....PSL's are a catch 22. It's great for a owner and the team. They will very rarely have a blackout game or not "sell out" a game because you have to buy the right to sell the ticket. The bad part is, you can have anyone view it as a business and make a profit off there tickets.

If you bought a psl and are tired of seeing a poo product.....why not try and turn it into a profit and sell it to a visiting team fan who hasn't seen them in 4-5 years for twice the value, or a local fan at ticket value? We won't establish a home field advantage until PSL's go away. They were great almost 20 years ago to build the stadium and establish the team, but times have changed......I honestly can't wait for the poo storm from PSL owners when the panthers want to build a new stadium.....

We are not the only NFL team with PSLs.

Posted

Oh, so you're not a PSL/season ticket holder ... interesting.

I'm moving in that direction. Just started going to multiple games a year in 2008. Never had the disposable income at the magnitude to afford PSLs until lately

Posted

What is it, 4/17 have been winning seasons

Don't blame the fan base.

1 person likes this