47 replies to this topic

#16 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,538 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

I actually think our fanbase's willingness to criticize the team as a sign of maturity.

How many seasons have giants fans had the torches and pitchforks outside of tom coughlin's house? Almost all of them.

I remember the days when people were mostly just happy to have a team around here. Sign chuck smith? Good idea! Sean Gilbert? Seems sketchy but I trust this team! Biakabutuka is still with this team? I'm sure he'll stop getting less than three yards per carry and won't get hurt this time.

Glad those days are over.

#17 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

I dont believe we need to clean house, Rivera and Chud do have me severly frustrated though. We need to cut out all the gimmicky cute finese poo and go back to pro sytle smash mouth keep pounding football. The coach problems are common sense....that is the most dissapointing thing.

This season is over, but the team can at least make is respectable and continue to grow

#1 thing this team needs to learn is how to close a game properly.

#18 iampantherman

iampantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

We deserve better? no they deserve better.....better fans.........my bro in law was right and thats said, he said we have the most fairweather fans in the NFL and look outside its raining so you guys should cry about it.

No, we deserve better. We pay their salaries- not the other way around. You define a fan as someone having blind loyalty. Some of us define a fan as a critical supporter who has a right to be angry/vocal when their team is not up to snuff- and hasn't been for a LONG time. You fans calling everyone crybabies are the crybabies. You can't handle ANY (justified) criticism of such an obviously "perfect" team. LOL!

O doesnt execute, THE SAME PLAYS: "fire CHUD, we suck, trade Cam"

We shouldn't be running all of THE SAME PLAYS. Chud has proven an inability to adapt to defenses that have adapted to him!

#19 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,558 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

Every fanbase does the same thing. Browse their forums after a loss.

#20 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,711 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:32 AM

I'm tired of having circle jerks on the huddle about better times and the future.

You play football to win, not to suck ass every other week.

I've been loyal and will continue to be loyal to the team, this staff on the other hand..

#21 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

Ever fish dialated? What do you do when they aint bitin'? SOMETHING DIFFERENT! Something has got to change. Yep! I'm a fan. How much do YOU spend on tickets and getting to the games?
You keep on hopen' in one hand.... See how full it gets.

#22 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,200 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:54 AM

This happens to every fan base in all sports. Not just us.
Like they said above, win and it all goes away.
Just don't go as far as the Bobcats. Once it get that far, no one cares anymore. Should be glad there's still people like us whining.

#23 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:27 AM

Fans spend 1000s of dollars per year to support the Panthers. We are owed more than what JR is serving up. We have been owed more for sometime. The problems are simple and in this order.

1) JR- runs the football team like a fast food restaurant franchise....
2) Hurney- band aid after band aid while over paying a few select starters...leaving the team with enormous holes.
3) Rivera- Not a capable coach. Defense is a complete mess on passing plays and suffers from blown coverages almost every single play. Once the offensive player has the ball, the Panthers defense can NOT tackle. Worst tackling team in the league. The special teams is horrible and costs the Panthers points week in and week out. We are better off simply fair catching the ball every play. Our offense has no identity and extremely talented players are not being utilized properly. Our OL is spotty and our WRs are suspect, with the exception of Smitty. Rivera has lost 8 second half leads. That is all coaching. His clock management is pure poo. He is a moron, not a coach.

Real fans can look at their team and make direct statement which address why their team sucks and the Panthers do suck. They have the worst owner/management/coach in the league. Their record speaks for itself.

#24 MrBubba

MrBubba

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:34 AM

Allow me to say the Panthers are "completely buck naked!!"

#25 car5nc

car5nc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

you call yourselves fans?- No I am a meat popsicle.

#26 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

I'm tired of having circle jerks on the huddle about better times and the future.

You play football to win, not to suck ass every other week.

I've been loyal and will continue to be loyal to the team, this staff on the other hand..

Many of the main posters on this forum are completely blind and suck from JR's *** even though the milk is spoiled....it's annoying to say the least.

How can you blindly support a train wreck? If you train conductor is blind old man, the train mechanic is a news writer who knows squat about fixing trains and the crossing guard is asleep or simply unconcerned, then why should I ride the fuging train?? Fix that poo!

#27 capfolly

capfolly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:45 AM

Being critical of your team does not diminish your level of fandom. If you ask me doing the opposite does. Criticism is healthy for any type of growth and right now growth is the one thing this team clearly hasn't shown.

#28 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,138 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:56 AM

Rant about the fanbase to those that sell those tickets they already bought and choose not to go to games. I don't have that luxury. I choose to sit in front of my tv here in Raleigh and watch it and pull for them no matter what. True fans have very strong opinions because they give a crap. It's the milquetoast fans that simply do not comment and show no enthusiasm either way that bug the crap out of me.

#29 TheAmericanDream

TheAmericanDream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationTriad

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:00 AM

I'm a fan through thick and thin.
Yes it's hard when were losing but I'm loyal.

#30 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,138 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:07 AM

What Jase said...do you think Michael Vick isn't hearing noise in Philadelphia?

Sanchez in New York?

Just prior to Coughlin's Super Bowl victory number 1 with Eli...Coughlin was in real trouble...undeservingly so though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.