Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One thing is miss about Fox

22 posts in this topic

Posted

And tj Yates

Posted

And tj Yates

that was at least a team that won a playoff game. they sure looked good grinding the bengals into paste.

besides, a good many of those late season john fox "bouncebacks" and winning streaks were against bad teams or otherwise strong squads resting their starters like the saints in 2006/2009 and the bucs in 2007. also can't forget 2004 when all we had to do was beat the poo ass saints and we're in the playoffs but we couldn't pull it off.

Posted

So you'd take Rivera over fox? Basically all I'm trying to say is fox is better than Rivera

Posted

Not sure how this is a good thing. It doesn't matter how you suck.

In a losing culture, which is what we currently have and rip Cam every game for not loving; it does matter how you suck. In fact sir, that is all that matters apparently.

Posted

So you'd take Rivera over fox? Basically all I'm trying to say is fox is better than Rivera

no i'm saying your premise is horribly flawed and you're making a bad argument.

1 person likes this

Posted

FWIW, I happen to know Fox and staff's opinion the year that they departed was that no matter who took over this job, they were going to need 2-3 years to turn it around (mainly because of the issues with the "personnel department).

Posted

oh yeah and in case anyone forgot john fox's team that is quarterbacked by peyton manning has won one more game than we have.

Posted

moving on from fox was absolutely 100% the right thing to do.

his message had gotten old. he and his team had grown complacent. he was adverse to change. he wasn't interested in building or developing a team.

i prefer to look ahead.

Posted

moving on from fox was absolutely 100% the right thing to do.

his message had gotten old. he and his team had grown complacent. he was adverse to change. he wasn't interested in building or developing a team.

i prefer to look ahead.

the biggest thing was that he had lost the team and the fans/management had had enough. it was over.

the bucs were done with dungy at one point too and he's undeniably a great coach. that's just how it goes.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish we had a coach better than Fox... Just saying