Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SI: Cam = Vince Young

112 posts in this topic

Posted

If he did that they would say he doesn't care.

Funny that there aren't as many opinions on Sam Bradford in the national media. Too white?

Yes they might, but if he's already said "fug you" it doesn't matter... Cam's got to either let that stuff roll off of him or use it as motivation... if he continues with the sulking/attitude it's going to cost him dearly.

Meh, part of it is probably because he's black, but most of it is that he has the potential to be a superstar... good looking, charismatic kid, tall, supremely athletic, heisman, stellar rookie year... and now he's performing poorly and the ESPN and SI dildoes can say "hey, look at him..." it's a good build him up/tear him down story...

...and I don't mean get mad in a physical sort of way... but in a mental sort of way that says I don't care about all this hype and talk... I'm gonna show these guys what I can do no matter what they say.

1 person likes this

Posted

Funny that there aren't as many opinions on Sam Bradford in the national media. Too white?

sam bradford isn't considered the next goat in the making.

Posted

The media waited a whole year to do this... They are just loving how we are failing and they can sink there teeth into Cam.

Posted

Cam and Vince's career arcs are nothing alike. Vince's rookie numbers were extremely pedestrian. 2200 yards, 51.5% completion percentage, 67 passer rating, and only 12 TDs (more INTs than TDs). But the Titan's D and running game was pretty good so they made the playoffs.

Cam's rookie season saw him amass over 4000 yards, 60% completion percentage (on longer throws), an 85 passer rating and 21 TDs. But the Panthers D couldn't stop a nosebleed and they had a losing record.

1 person likes this

Posted

Please tell me why you use valuable time to watch first take?

I don't make it a regular event to watch ESPN, but when Cam is being talked about I tend to listen and see what the media outside of NC thinks of Cam and the situation.

Also to the guy that wants me banned for watching ESPN, get the fug out of here...OP has SI and a VY comparison to Cam...c'mon.

Posted

LOL yes, because being upset about letting the fans down is the same as throwing your helmet and pads into the stands and then telling the HC to go f*ck himself in front of the whole team...

Posted

Lol at this

I just only hope we get Cam more weapons and watch them eat some cold crow. Give em heart burn

Posted

If Bradford starts acting like a child during pressers and sulking on the sideline with a towel on his head--- he'll get plenty of national media attention. Nice try with the white thing though.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam's last game:

62%, 2 TDs Passing, 1 Rushing, 215 yards, 86 rushing yards

EVERYONE IN THE LEAGUE KNOWS HOW TO BEAT HIM!!!!!!

Jesus, let's not talk about what could be the issue, let's just pick another black QB to compare him too.

Next week: Cam is the next Jamarcus Russell and we've got a hilariously small sample size to back it up!!

Posted

If Bradford starts acting like a child during pressers and sulking on the sideline with a towel on his head--- he'll get plenty of national media attention. Nice try with the white thing though.

And that's what matters in a professional athlete, good press conferences.

Who cares that Bradford is one of the worst QBs in the NFL and makes 3 times the money Cam does.

Posted

Btw, when is the media gonna rip The Golden Calf of Bristol for flexing every time he makes a play and yelling at the crowd like he just won the damn game?

1 person likes this

Posted

Btw, when is the media gonna rip The Golden Calf of Bristol for flexing every time he makes a play and yelling at the crowd like he just won the damn game?

Can't do that... he's the golden boy.