Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few simple truths the Panthers need to cope with to move on for the better

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I can't disagree with anything you said.

Posted · Report post

It's so funny to think that if JR just listened to posts like this, we would be a legit team.

Posted · Report post

I refuse to cope with any of this

Posted · Report post

Season's Over

Seriously, save yourself the disappointment and embarrassment in thinking we're still up for a deep playoff run.

I stopped reading here.

We are still a 12-4 team and you need to go get a new team and stop calling yourself a fan.

Not really :(

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

OP is spot on. It's unfortunate, but it is reality.

Normally, former coordinators have learned enough about game management to eliminate that as an issue. I really can't remember another coordinator turned head coach that seemed as unprepared as Rivera on game day. He flat out doesn't understand clock management, 2 minute drills, when to accept/decline penalties, etc. How is that even possible? How can you spend that much time around the game and not understand some of the most fundamental stuff?

I rewatched part of the Seattle game last night. There was a sequence when either we were in the red zone or Seattle was. I don't remember off hand except that it was a red zone situation. The camera flashed to the sideline, and Ron was there watching the field with his normal blank look, then out of the corner of his eye, he noticed an assistant next to him working on a player's helmet. So Ron turns to him and starts to help him with the helmet. It was a critical part of the game, and yet Ron had no focus on the field action at all, to the point that he could be distracted by somebody working on a damn helmet.

We have to make a change day 1 after the season is over.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I agree with OP here. Whats more amazing is that he used French in a post about football. Good show old man.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You are right in regard to the current state of team affairs!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I rewatched part of the Seattle game last night. There was a sequence when either we were in the red zone or Seattle was. I don't remember off hand except that it was a red zone situation. The camera flashed to the sideline, and Ron was there watching the field with his normal blank look, then out of the corner of his eye, he noticed an assistant next to him working on a player's helmet. So Ron turns to him and starts to help him with the helmet. It was a critical part of the game, and yet Ron had no focus on the field action at all, to the point that he could be distracted by somebody working on a damn helmet.

Dude are you serious? I was at the game and deleted the DVR copy as soon as I got home so I never saw this. That is hilarious and awful all at the same time.

Posted · Report post

Dude are you serious? I was at the game and deleted the DVR copy as soon as I got home so I never saw this. That is hilarious and awful all at the same time.

Yeah, I'm serious. I didn't notice it on gameday either. If I get a chance tonight I'll post the time left on the clock when it occurs in case anyone wants to see it.

I was going to say more about it, but it's better if people see it for themselves.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I'm serious. I didn't notice it on gameday either. If I get a chance tonight I'll post the time left on the clock when it occurs in case anyone wants to see it.

I was going to say more about it, but it's better if people see it for themselves.

So he was trying to look busy so he didn't have to take heat for a late game bobble? Not what I expected from him after his opening presser.

Posted · Report post

LOL when I said the same thing about Cam, stay in that damn pocket and fling it around

I was ripped

No, he's a dual-threat. We have to utilize all of his talents

Man we have RB for that. FB are FB, RB are RB and QB's are fuging QB's. Every body has a role and you win when everybody plays it

1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments